Reviews for Unbuttoned
Astrollama chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
A little gem of a story. Love that you say so much about their relationship without actually writing it. Loved it!
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Brilliant! Love it :)
violentdarling chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Loved it! So cute! _
Jenn chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Hey it's cool and interesting storyline and I like way Mckay says " Dr Weir, Major Sheppard" "nice of you two to join us. Now,if tou're done playing in the rain,we have a city to save"

It's sounds funny because he's canada guy. Also I hope if u can write new chapter for this story?

Jenn
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
How utterly adorable! I loved it! Weir/Sheppard are my fav. couple, and you did a great job of portraying them! Excellent!
Aesa chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Too cute! You portrayed Sheppard well and I hope Weir loosens up a bit. I like them together...too early in the series to tell but I'm hoping. :)

Thanks!
carytown chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
always gotta love the John/Liz interaction...but i have a challenge for you ::rubs hands together dubiously:: Write a stargate sg1 and stargate atlantis crossover where John and Sam got together. As in, the history (i.e. they met at academy and then just happened to meet up b4 he went to atlantis...) just a thought. :-)
Andrea chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Well, I don't know if your story has anything to do with the actual episode, but I definitely like your explanation ;-). I have been wondering about the wet hair myself when I saw the picture .
Banner chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
That was a pure pleasure. Just a couple of lovers having fun ...
lovewildfire chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I enjoyed reading this story.
debcole chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Very cute! I can totally see Weir and Sheppard as a couple.