Reviews for The Depth of Her Love
Guest chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
OH MY GOD
Not shippo!
Great story, really love the romance scenes with inuyasha and kagome. Although u should kill kikyo in ur next story
Inuxkag fan
Bt great writer:-)
Love yah,
Marissa ;)
Dark Kora chapter 21 . 12/23/2011
That was the most coolest story I have ever read in all the other one that compare to this one lol hope there will be more like this one lol
LoversKagXInu chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I really like it. Great work !
insert insult of choice here chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
you did not just alter the names of the ingredients for the polyjuice potion and put them down here. . . GAH HOW COULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER THAT? THIS IS AN INUYASHA FIC NOT A TOILET(potty/potter) FIC!
SoMeOne chapter 16 . 10/7/2006
'Equipped with pitchforks and foolishness' probably my favorite line... i dont know why, but it made me laugh.
Angels-do-exist chapter 21 . 1/14/2006
Woo hoo! That was great!
Moonlit Evening chapter 11 . 1/7/2006
NO! KEADE!
jeevesandwooster chapter 21 . 12/21/2005
Excellent, Igor, excellent. Mwahahahahahah

What a lovely story, and I'm so happy that Kouga gets a happy ending too, he really is a great guy, even if he's NOT Inuyasha...I'm sad it's over, but glad that for the ending. (it's different!) Yay, write something new soon, please and thank you. *smiles prettily* What? I'm not going to be a slave driver NOW. It's Christmas!

Hoping, but not really expecting, you get the magic sword, or Inuyasha, for Christmas and will share,

Wooster
mysisterthinksimasquijum chapter 21 . 12/20/2005
YAY HAPPY ENDINGS! lol:D FINALLY! it's about time Miroku and Sango get married AND wat a ending! u married those 2 AND inuyasha kissed Kagome! YAY!

ps: I'll be reading ur next story!
Selina chapter 21 . 12/18/2005
Yay! I'm so happy that everyone else is happy.

You really had me thinking that everyone was dead

until Kaede's form "wavered" then I thought it might be an Illusion. Did you mean to put that?
Selina chapter 17 . 12/18/2005
i shouldn't be writing yet but whenever you write

"Kouga hit you on the head with a pitchfork..."

really cracks me up
Bailey chapter 21 . 12/17/2005
Yay! Another story by one of my favorite authors! Lol, I will always be an r&r, don't worry lol. Ok, well Happy Holidays to you too! Bye!
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 21 . 12/17/2005
The ending to this wonderful story was excellent. I loved the details on the clothing they all were wearing. I'm looking forward to reading your new story. I'm postivie it will be even better then this one.

Happy Holidays!

TaintedDarkInuShemeeko
Lord of the Blades chapter 21 . 12/17/2005
Good ending, my only complaint is that you never gave anymore insight on inu's and kag's relationship. Are they engaged? Married? Mates? Surely after YEARS of liking each other and finally admitting it, SOMETHING must've happened between them. Overall ending: 8.5/10

Your ideas were original, your story had just the right amount of detail (I hate it when people take like 3 paragraphs to describe a chair in the room), and you suprised me more than once during the course of. You had alittle but if OOC (KOUGA GETTING ALONG WITH INU GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING I LEARNED IN THE WORLD) but that's okay. I was alittle disappointed in the final battle because I was hoping it wasn't gonna be Kag miko powers (like I expected) and that Naraku was taken down easier than expected. But back to the possitive, most Romance stories in this category forget its set in the fuedal era, WHERE DEMONS TRY TO KILL YOU! But like I said, you mix it up in a really good way, and I enjoyed almost every chapter this story had to offer. For these reasons I deem this story on of my fav's and give it a:

(drum roll)

9.76/10
anonymous chapter 20 . 12/12/2005
THIS STORY IS SO COL! AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME! cna't wait for the epilouge!

ps. yay! happy ending! :D