Reviews for Winds of Change
Fantastic work.
reality deviant chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
great story
The Queen of Asgard chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I'll admit, coming onto for the first time as a wee young sprout with hardly anything under her belt, this fanfiction caught my eye. At first I was all like...eh, it's really good but now coming back nearly 5 years later, I'll admit, I cried. This story is unlike any other on here and you, my friend, are a very talented writer. I hope that this does not go to waste on just fanifictions.
Countess Millarca chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I think it's by far the best VHD fic I've ever read! The characters were so beautifully portrayed it was magical! I was moved beyond tears at some times and had the urge to break down in uncontrollable giggles at other times:-) I especially loved the way she dragged him out of his self -imposed shell and made him face his more humane nature! Not to mention I immensely enjoyed all that wickedly intimate scenes! Bad, bad Leila Lol! I think you are an amazing writer with huge potential! It was an exquisite work of fiction, great job!
Froskirem chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
To put it simply this is one of the finest VHD fics I have ever read. Kudos.
Dust to Dusk chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Awesome! Beautiful love scenes and wonderful character development.
AvataraElements chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Simply one of the most detailed and well written fanfics that I have read in a very long time!

A joy to read :)
diazragu chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
At the bottom it says please write a well deserved praise and tips for improvement? are you kidding? you nipped this one in the butt! the ball was knocked out of this field a long time ago! all i can say was WOW! i feel as though if the author himself were to pair up these two after the battle with mier link this is exactly how he would have done it! I feel as though this story was well thought out and executed perfectly down to every little detail from D's personality to the personality of that hand of his hand, no amateur can come up with such a well made story no no my friend you ARE A PRO and continue keep writing stories and know you have fans that will keep reading and enjoying them.
a chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
wo that was freakin' awesome damn i can't wait to read another one of your stories. personally i think you caught their characters perfectly

over and out
Cal reflector chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Absolutely gorgeous writing. Your attention to description and detail and mood building is awe inspiring. I'm floored.
indusina chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
The best VHD fanfic I have ever read! Thank you.

/Indusina
Anime-Goddess2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I've already reviewed this story, but I wanted to come back under my sign-in and add this story to my favorites and keep a eye on your work.
Animegoddess chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This was simply beautiful, just simply beautiful. When looking for fanfiction, I have a hard time finding good quality writing, since most people just want to act out there thoughts and wants from a show they loved. But this was a true gem. It read like a book, well described with good pacing and flow. This was truly a pleasure to read. The more intimate parts of the tell I thought were well done as well, not something easily written well

In short. I loved it! Thanks for putting this out into the world!
Smile Its Contagious chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Oh my god, of all the stories I have read, and I have ready many, but yours is truly the most touching. I have never read a story such as this, the pure emotion in it and how perfectly it was written...

... Is by far the most impressive story I have ever read, not even the most well know books I have read compare. There is no other to compare it to, it's just simply perfect in every way, nothing needn't be changed or altered, you did a magnificent job, I only selfishly wish there was more lol. I thank you for giving me and others the pleasure of reading your story.

Smile Its Contagious
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Gorgeous. In a way that transcends shallow beauty and horrible cliche's that come with love making have been obliterated here. i can't describe how magnificently brilliant you are for writing this. God damn it don't stop showing your talent in words.

Your indebted fan