Reviews for To the Count of Twenty
anonymous D chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I really like this fanfic of yours! Not many SP fanfics have the same aspect of plausibility as this one and i was really excited to see how you ended it... you can imagine my devastation :)... if you ever feel like it, and if you're still here, i really want to encourage you to finish this story! Its extremely good!
Rainy chapter 18 . 11/18/2012
CLIFF HANGER! PLZ FINISH THIS STORY ITS AMAZING!
SweetMicki13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
please finnish it! end it and chapter 20! always good to end on a even #
LunarNymph chapter 18 . 5/28/2011
Aaa damn it ended too soon D:! :Lunar wished to see the CaNdy aftermath too!: really hope that may have the time and inspiration to update this beautiful piece of work;(
Dancer and Dreamer chapter 18 . 5/21/2011
Please, please update this! I'm so hooked and I need to know what happens next. I feel in love with your fic about 5 years ago and was saddened to see it wasn't updated, and potentially never will be. But I still hope you find time/ambition to finish this story!
Ice Icy Kettle Fals N Nameless chapter 18 . 1/17/2011
i actually liked this, but i'm not going to pester you for an update. I can understan the feeling of not liking a fic. There are pobably only two unfinished fics i have that i have the heart to finish, and only one of them isn't posted, lol, anyway, i loved how you made kenny's death's, like something out of final destination, but funny, lol. Gonna go read ur other fics now, l8
Fates My Bitch chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
I won't ask you to update since you already stated you hate this story. I think it is an interesting concept and I can see Kyle and Cartman having the terms of the bet be to a number of how many times Kenny dies.

I like how it was coming together but I understand that stories die. I liked what you did so far though.

Yay you.

((I'm alerting on the off chance something happens))
kris chapter 18 . 9/29/2010
dude you need to fukin update i hate waiting
Mattysones chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
So, I know it's been four years, but it would be amazing if you posted a summary of what was going to happen. Seriously, the angst was becoming epic. I would just like to know the ending ;;
roymustaang chapter 18 . 1/23/2010
My dear, I would really love you if you updated. It's 1/23/ TWO THOUSAND AND FUCKING TEN1

Love,

Kayla

And yes, I was crying. I am right now.
DarkSapphireXx chapter 18 . 12/23/2009
o wow poor stan :(

kenny's really awesome!

update soon please!
Stiorra chapter 13 . 8/7/2009
This story makes me giggle... a lot. Some reason Kyle smelling seducing is the funniest thing i've heard ever!
Stiorra chapter 12 . 8/7/2009
Cartman should so be a sports commentary...dude...? Idk what their called but he should so be one!
Stiorra chapter 11 . 8/7/2009
OMG! this is the best story ever i swear! Stan's all confused and such it's amazing and butters likeing pip is soo hawt! lolz I love this story soo much!3
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 18 . 7/12/2009
No! D: It wasn't supposed to happen that way! Kyle should have melted into the kiss!

... Yeah, I bet that's what Stan's thinking. Well, that, or he's thinking about how he probably just messed up his friendship with Kyle. I feel sorry for him. Suddenly, I want to hit Kyle for doing that to Stan, and at the same time, I want to comfort Stan, because he just suffered a huge blow.

... I find it slightly ironic how I was listening to "Therapy" by All Time Low while I read this chapter... The chorus is:

Give me therapy

I'm a walking travesty

But I'm smiling at everything

Therapy, you were never a friend to me

You can keep all your misery

Ironic, eh? ... Okay, so maybe it isn't, but to me, it seems like it.