Reviews for Dog Eat Spy
The Time Traveler chapter 6 . 4/21/2007
I've been meaning to review this fanfic for some time. I didn't at first cause I never saw the show, but when I was visiting a friend of mine two years ago, I saw this on the plane (they had free DirectTV on it). This was a pretty good job. Nice job.
Deathblade Prime chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
I never heard of that show before, Dog eat Dog. It probably up here in Qu├ębec. Anyway, it was very good fic, even thought, being the author abd all, you rigged the show. That snoby girl Mandy definatly had it coming.
SonicLover chapter 5 . 3/14/2005
I believe this game of DED was a bit unfair. I mean, look at how it worked. You clearly biased the whole thing in your favor!
SonicLover chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
Uh-oh! You blew this one. I counted, and Alex got eight right and two wrong. Brooks called it six right. There's a problem here.
SonicLover chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
I think if I was forced to do THAT challenge, I'd throw up.
SonicLover chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I decided to finally read this fic, and I'm glad I did. Reading about Mandy making a fool out of herself was a laugh!
STV0726 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Great job! Clever Story!
capm chapter 6 . 9/4/2004
Nice finish. Keep up the good writing.
Tokyocitezenofthefuture chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Im going out on a limb, but I guess that Sam is your fav
KaoriNeko chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I love it! It's so intense and the challenges are crazy! I could never do anything like that...I don't think I even know what a glacier is...o_o;;.

Anyway, I'll give you a thanks in my 'Diva, Much!' Part Two! Ja ne!
KaoriNeko chapter 1 . 8/31/2004

Anyway, I'll give you a thanks in my 'Diva, Much!' Part Two! Ja ne!
Gotterdammerung chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
very good
capm chapter 5 . 8/26/2004
Enjoyed the story. Good description of the action. I thought you may have picked the wrong individual for the sports question, however. Alex appears to be the spy most into sports (In "Matchmaker" she meets her dream boy at the gym - and she's totally stoked! Also, in "It's How You Play the Game" she meets David on the track). I think a better choice would have been Clover or Arnold, but this is a minor quibble. Good job! Keep writing!
SamFan1 chapter 2 . 8/24/2004
Awesome story! Write more!
Moonfire Goddess chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
just so you know, Sam couldn't send Clover to the dog pound becuase Clover didn't vote for her.

-Moonfire Goddess