Reviews for A Father's Love
KiatosTenku chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
This story was incredible! I hope you get to write a part 2!
Living Encyclopedia chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
Are you still planing on making the sequel? This is such an amazing story! I'm practically begging for more!
DisneyDuckFan2013 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Loved this story!
JulsSnape chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Love it! You're fantastic :D
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
Suspenseful, action-packed, heart-breaking, etc.

I've run out of adjectives that would describe this well.

I LOVE this story!
Sarai chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
Sweet.
BeecroftA chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
I liked this story so much I made a copy of it - just in case something happens to the site and they take it down. It may be fanfiction, it may be about cartoon characters, and yet it was as gripping, and suspenseful, and moving and heartwarming as any piece of literature I've ever read, and trust me I've read plenty. The best Darkwing Duck fanfic in my opinion - a true gem of writing.
Gosalyn2007 chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Awww, man! I can't believe it! Gosalyn got busted!
Atarah Derek chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Four out of five Kleenex boxes.

But now you have me scared for NegaGosalyn. I can't understand why she'd go back to him, having "four Darkwings" for new guardians. Hope they're still around, keeping an eye on her.
Atarah Derek chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
I'm trying to figure out why Negaduck doesn't recognize Gosalyn. He has a version of Gosalyn in his own world as a foster daughter (NegaBushroot said Negaduck was merely her guardian, not her father), and he's both heard and acknowledged Darkwing referring to Gosalyn as his daughter. I think the only thing about Darkwing that Negs doesn't know is whether or not he goes by Drake Mallard, since it seems Negs dropped that name entirely in his own world, and given his ego, would naturally assume DW had done the same (which he had, up until he adopted Gosalyn).
Yvi-sama chapter 12 . 12/17/2010
This epiloge is a really good teaser

Funny, I had an earworm of "Psycho killer" whenever Negaduck acted evil, lost it when he bagan his dilemma regarding Gos, and at the last line of this chapter it came back (kinda like they do with cliffhangers in movies XD)
Yvi-sama chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
Wow, this chapter was really intense (in all honesty, I have got tears in my eyes).

Admitedly, I was more than sceptic about this ff, but your writing is really powerful! Way to go
shadow talon girl chapter 12 . 6/2/2010
I dont even know why im trying to review. There are no words to desribe your writing. (btw i mean tat in a good way; i cant see y ANYONE wouldnt love this) im gonna go look for tat sequel!
shadow talon girl chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
Ohhhhmyyyygosh. That... I dont even kno wat to say. Wow. Tats rare.

All I can say is tat chapter changed EVERYTHING. And that Negaduck is an evil lying- remember the pact, remember the pact...

One thing's for sure tho: things are about to get interesting...
shadow talon girl chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Oh my GOD! Negaduck is... Wait, I cant say anything; i promised i wouldnt curse on fanfiction. But seriously, that was just plain evil! Genious, i have to admit, but EVIL! You really captured him (and dw, and gosalyn, and basically everyone!). Im gonna go read some more.