Reviews for Short
mil3veron519 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Awwww that was just short and sweet :) Love your story very much
FunshineXD chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Wow, you really captured Al's personality well. Seriously, it was spot on! Great job :)

I really liked the cycle beginning and ending that you did, too. The way you wrote Ed was great. It seemed just like him to say and do all those things to someone he called short, but when he says that the man deserved everything he got for calling Al a freak, it was perfect :D ESPECIALLY THE ENDING!

I also liked how it flowed. It was sort of back and forth between Al's thoughts and their conversation, and I thought that worked well.

The angst was good too. It can be easily overdone, but you got it just right. Nice insight, by the way, on WHY exactly Al wouldn't like that Ed was so short. You incorporated the humor in really well, too!

Great job :D
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Aw, liked that ending.
shamuballs chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
:) That was really cute
Peace and Long Life chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Great take on the relationship
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I love everything about this piece. It's not often we get into Alphonse's head about something like this and you captured it well.
a Mysterious Illusion chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is... there's no proper adjective for what this is. :3 *favorites*
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
..huh.. #chukled softly

[wanted to say something, but let mouth shut because might said something nonsense] :)
rezzkat chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Wow. Thats a different way to think of it, I have NEVER EVER thought about it like that, so thank you for bringing it up.
Now that I've read the thought provoking fic I can have something to think about! Haha, but really, well done.
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I've always been a sucker for cycle starts & ends, especially if they are done right. This baby right here- was obviously done right.

Perfect amount of angst. Not a lot and yet, not too little. Just per - fect. Almost kind of subtle, even. The humor was very natural too, and that may be because your characterization of them was right on the tiny dot. I could hear their voices in my head and their dialogue as if it was right from the anime/manga. Your insight into Al's opinion on his brother's "pet-peeve" was very interesting and believable. Kudos, kudos, and bravos to you.
Miss Light Bright chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
So freakin' cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
great story! loved it
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I love it. That's is all I can say.
ambry chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
omg i'm crying! Your fanfic is amazing! woaw I just can't find the words to tell you how much i love it! Bravo!
EchoRose480 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was adorable. :3 Thank you for writing it.