Reviews for Short
Sweet
Dante Morose chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
He got everything he deserved.
I love this story so much, not only for the heartbreaking explanation of the infamous "short" issue, but also for the hilarious demonstration of both brothers' reactions to the situation. Ed and Al were both very in character, and the writing was well done. That last sentence was the best though. I love this one-shot!
Keep writing!
-Dante
CaliaDragon chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
This hurt to read. Even the humorous parts were sad, but they were also sweet to read. Al and Edward are each others greatest protectors. I love how you showed that here.
Thanks
Calia
reddoggie chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Aw, good fic! Cute ending!
Glorilian chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
It's nice, well-written.
I like it. :o)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I like this a lot.
mil3veron519 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Awwww that was just short and sweet :) Love your story very much
FunshineXD chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Wow, you really captured Al's personality well. Seriously, it was spot on! Great job :)

I really liked the cycle beginning and ending that you did, too. The way you wrote Ed was great. It seemed just like him to say and do all those things to someone he called short, but when he says that the man deserved everything he got for calling Al a freak, it was perfect :D ESPECIALLY THE ENDING!

I also liked how it flowed. It was sort of back and forth between Al's thoughts and their conversation, and I thought that worked well.

The angst was good too. It can be easily overdone, but you got it just right. Nice insight, by the way, on WHY exactly Al wouldn't like that Ed was so short. You incorporated the humor in really well, too!

Great job :D
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Aw, liked that ending.
shamuballs chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
:) That was really cute
Peace and Long Life chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Great take on the relationship
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I love everything about this piece. It's not often we get into Alphonse's head about something like this and you captured it well.
a Mysterious Illusion chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is... there's no proper adjective for what this is. :3 *favorites*
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
..huh.. #chukled softly

[wanted to say something, but let mouth shut because might said something nonsense] :)
Kiss From a Belladonna chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Wow. Thats a different way to think of it, I have NEVER EVER thought about it like that, so thank you for bringing it up.
Now that I've read the thought provoking fic I can have something to think about! Haha, but really, well done.