Reviews for The Philosopher's Stone Retransmuted
Razeus1 chapter 23 . 6/18
Ahhh, yes! Child abuse is Perfectly fine if Dumbles believes it's for the "Greater Good" and for Harry's safety against DeathEaters...never mind that his relatives are just as Bad, if lacking the magical aspect, as the DE's.
I just don't get why Dumbles has Any say in what happens to Harry? He's not any relation to him.
But Andromeda is through the Blacks on his paternal side, so she's a viable option.
Why is she seemingly ok with the abuse to Harry?
She doesn't get anyone to help him escape from Durskaban, doesn't seem to protest his placement there to Dumble, she only tells him to visit if it gets too bad.
IDK, that's odd for such a good mother to be so hands off and not that much angry at Harry's obvious abused status.
If I was Harry, I'd be questioning Why Dumbles even has the right to tell him where he Has to live outside of his school time.
These things always bugged me about canon and now here in your story.
Pretty certain leon is a vampire
antim1santhrope chapter 2 . 4/24
one of the first things i wondered about once i got into fanfic is how the story would have turned out with Tonks Harry's age... i know you created this 10 year's ago but there are a few things i have seen that are a little off...

1. conjuring food... cannon says that isn't possible

2. you've accidentally wrote 2 different ways harry was told about how his parents died (home burgarlyish and car accident)

3. I'm not sure 11 year old Tonks is going to talk like25ish year old Tonks... i get Wotcher is basically her catch phrase but talking like she's australian takes time to develop imo

but all in all great so far
Sani2341 chapter 12 . 4/21
Man I was expecting a somewhat tall black boy with dreadlocks when the Name Lynch was dropped. Then I remembered that this story is just a tad older than the Seahawks last Superbowl win.
Defenitly enjoying this so far.
LeoESerpens chapter 24 . 4/20
What a great fic! Thanks so much for writing this, I'm just gonna run on over to year 2!
JacobPhantom chapter 24 . 4/14
Please update your story soon!
omh666 chapter 21 . 4/11
Well, he's a champion duelest, he's got to have a serious side to him to some degree.
uke.neko.san chapter 1 . 2/26
You have a thief! u/4675681/Dumblesisawanker
Great
6258489 chapter 2 . 2/11
so my standard thought in many of these stories is Albus Dumbledore evil, incompetent, or senile.
the accidental horcrux chapter 5 . 11/21/2017
NARCISSA IS ANDROMEDA'S SISTER jhedbaishbkjbswdhjkdewuhkwde sorry the Madam Malkin's scene bugged me a little. Sure, Andromeda was disowned, but I don't think she would have raised Tonks to be disrespectful to her aunt (and cousin) like that. A little OOC, but that might just be me ahh
torlan2003 chapter 24 . 9/1/2017
Great story, I enjoyed the whole plot line. I thought the chapter Harry went after the stone was excellent. A powerful evil wizard would not do every simple test when they could blow it up. I did not get the part about going back to the Dursleys but I never do. Thank you for writing. I look forward to the next story.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/27/2017
Is Leon a werewolf? Are Harry and Tonks gonna go Marauders version 2?
BohemianVoldemort chapter 11 . 8/2/2017
Soliyeu is definitely a werewolf. Has far too many Remus vibes lol. I hope I'm right, because that could potentially open up for a marauder/animagi part 2. I would absolutely love it!
joshlowe365 chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
i never truly lost the magic from originally reading the HP books it appears it was just in hiding thank you muchly for bringing the magic back to me!