Reviews for The Philosopher's Stone Retransmuted
TJ Richards chapter 1 . 3/30
It's funny how they tack AU on there and people gripe about it being different from the books. If you don't like it don't read it but don't gripe about it being different. I see fools of gold every time I see something like that.
PJShiper chapter 8 . 2/11
harry is anything but a ravenclaw and so is tonks , it baffles me what reasoning you decided to choose that house. harry haven't even been acting like a revenclaw
EldritchAnon chapter 18 . 1/25
No. You don't get to troll us like that, with the Colswatter bit. Don't you Dare do that to Harry and Tonks. I swear.
abhinavvemuri123 chapter 7 . 12/27/2020
Dean is a muggleborn
izaheer404 chapter 6 . 11/2/2020
Andromeda was in Slytherin like every other child of Black before Sirius. Just cause she didn't believe in blood purity doesn't mean her house changed
izaheer404 chapter 5 . 11/2/2020
Narcissa is Andromeda's sister so I'm sure Tonks would know that she isn't Lucius's sister. Also where is Ted in this universe
EdTheBeast chapter 20 . 9/6/2020
No, never hate the conflict seen. I have a much worse one from fanfic, that I am sort of sad about, that I am re-writing for my reaper story. If you start seconded thinking, then third, then fourth, you will end up never finishing them. Your doing great for the first year. I am a little worried on how the rest of the year will go. As the chapters are almost to the end.
EdTheBeast chapter 11 . 9/5/2020
I figured he is a Dhampir. The word plays did remind me of vampires, but it has been thirty plus years since I play any of the castlevania games on nintendo. This is a great story so far. A must read.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2020