Reviews for The Philosopher's Stone Retransmuted
vmcclure2 chapter 6 . 8/24
So, I assume there is no Ted Tonks, nor any blood relation between Andromeda & Marissa?
Still good despite that.
Azaira chapter 3 . 7/31
I don't know, but the story feels, off, somehow.
Maybe it's Andromeda going straight to Albus? Maybe it's Albus actually paying attention to something about Harry's home life, instead of brushing it off? Actually, wouldn't he be more worried about someone finding Harry's home than anything else? I don't really know. It's like there's a bunch of tiny little pieces jumbling the story, and I don't really know what or why. Of course it's AU, so it's not like it matters much.
Jimbocous chapter 23 . 7/24
Thanks for a great (re)read! Nicely done ...
SortingHat chapter 8 . 7/9
Oh I just realized this is from 2004! Never mind my postings. Damn you Google for only showing old results!
SortingHat chapter 7 . 7/9
This is a bit too canon. I like it when stories stretch out and fill in gaps or explain things like *Why Harry doesn't have his own key* kind of thing which leads to other questions.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 7/9
The story is pretty good in this fic but to summarize it Harry getting over his abusive situation so easy is not realistic at all with no checkovers and no legal action or anything.

Sorry but it wouldn't be brushed off as easy as this. No matter how good of a writer you are.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 7/9
In today's politically correct society that abrupt stop on the gringotts cart ride would've resulted in a over ridiculous lawsuit much more expensive then the cost of healing Harry's forehead or giving him a potion to reduce the pain or both.

Then warning signs will have to be labeled in and around the cart plus the whole track being redesigned for slower speeds resulting in a major cost overall forcing goblin interest rates go up for everybody who uses the bank.

In the end everybody loses and you live in a fearful society that pretends nothing is wrong.

The media will hang onto the victims every word like the hot coffee Mcdonalds lawsuit.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 7/9
They are going to have legal issues. Some of the manipulative dumbledore fanfics explains it better.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 7/9
Actually most people except for those who want everyone to be politically correct are not like those relatives.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 7/9
You should post if it's manipulative dumbledore as a lot of fics do that and for good reason too.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/9
Since no blogs allow commenting anymore without Google I just want to point out has anybody noticed that the elite Christians and Jews actually work together and just pretend to oppose each other to divide people into being asleep?

The purpose is to use religion *the end times are near* to get people submitting to the destructions of our freedoms so the next generation will not know what freedom is and like in Germany during WW2 you'll have to have checkpoints at every road leading out of town.

You'll be required to have a police constable to help you cross the street!

Harry Potter won't even be allowed to have a wand without a magical police watching his every move because he has the potential to *change great things* and his wand will be monitored to hear his private conversations.

By giving a little bit of knowledge about Agenda 21 and the plan for world starvation they'll tell people to basically just *give it up* so there will be no resistance and the media will either downplay any or make the resisters turn out to be *lone terrorists* who want revenge completely changing the truth.

Don't worry the lord is coming back so just chin up and be killed then the world will be a lot better after it's reduced to 500 million (the number the UN wants)
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/9
Actually in London the times it does rain it actually gets on the *humid* side at night with temperatures not dropping below 60F at least in the city proper.

I'm not sure about the suburbs but the city has a *warm pocket* with temps often 5 degrees warmer then the surrounding countryside which can see much lower minimums under the right conditions.
Kyoii chapter 21 . 6/18
mom6njb
Drama Llama-Sama chapter 17 . 5/18
I'd just like to leave a review, commenting my thoughts on something I've noticed. See, you have to admit, Hermione WAS rather obnoxious in the first book. Before the incident with the troll (and even after it, really), she tended to flaunt her knowledge to the point where it seemed like she thought herself superior to everyone who didn't know the same things. She was definitely very bossy, and you could tell she was looking down on Ron during the train ride, at the very least. I'm not saying this to justify the way Ron behaved and made her cry, but no one likes feeling inferior. People tend to lash out when they do. Doesn't make it okay, but it's not exactly okay for someone to make them feel inferior in the first place, either. I doubt she intended it, doubt she even realized what she was doing, but that doesn't mean it's not something that should have changedwhich it did, thankfully. I apologize for the rant, just wanted to get my thoughts out.
jacobh18 chapter 5 . 5/1
Think you forgot that Tonks and Draco are cousins and probably would have met at some point