Reviews for The Philosopher's Stone Retransmuted
Muti13 chapter 5 . 8/24
why do you have to make the format sooo weird... love the story but the format weird
Mando-Vet chapter 11 . 7/19
Great story!
To the guest from 30/12/2021 who posted this review:

"Im sorry for sounding like a complete nerd but when harry says"Is... is that how she made supper so quickly last night? Magic?" I'm assuming you mean conjuring it out of thin air if so then I'm pretty sure that violates "Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration" said by ron in the 7th book ,chapter: the lost diadem, page"471 around the end of paragraph 2/1 and at the start of paragraph 3/4. Apart from that all in all an good fic so far."

That law only came in book 7, I think, which was released around 2007. This fic predates that.
blcoachmac chapter 9 . 1/25
To n k sz and the twins pranking tog e ther! Malfoy is gonna wet himself!
blcoachmac chapter 6 . 1/25
Love Tonks? Is Andromeda and Narcissa not sisrers in this?
blcoachmac chapter 5 . 1/25
Great, shoulda hit him twice!
blcoachmac chapter 3 . 1/25
This will be funny!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2021
Fawkes91 chapter 24 . 12/22/2021
This is a wonderful fanfic, thanks for posting it. So far i know the only one with a tonks in harry's age. I really love it.
SilverMidas chapter 24 . 10/28/2021
awesome story
Gg handle jggdd chapter 9 . 10/23/2021
I know I finance ok I used to write here but I had to move to move to walk the talk
Sgtforge1 chapter 13 . 8/12/2021
Wait a minute it took me this long to find out what’s wrong with Leon what is wrong with me
Fairy King Oberon chapter 8 . 5/31/2021
Honestly Ravenclaw feels like such an arbitrary decision. He has thus far shown no Ravenclaw traits. If anything, without the choices of Gryffindor or Slytherin he should have gone to Hufflepuff. With how this story has gone so far, it would actually fit better than any of the other houses.
Fairy King Oberon chapter 8 . 5/31/2021
Correction: The characters are currently 11. As such, Harry would not blush at every minor touch from Tonks. They are currently prepubescent, meaning that their hormones have not yet begun to take effect and their bodies are not yet developed/matured enough to give them any kind of urges that would cause them to become embarrassed.
Fairy King Oberon chapter 6 . 5/31/2021
Difference Noted: Andromeda Tonks was a Slytherin in cannon, but Ravenclaw here.