Reviews for The Philosopher's Stone Retransmuted
Digitize27 chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
What happened to immediately finding out if Harry was a metamorphmagus?
Digitize27 chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
Ravenclaw... okay so in this story Andromeda was never Andromeda Black? Because she was most definitely in Slytherin, as all Blacks before Sirius were.
Digitize27 chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Why is Andromeda talking about Narcissa like she's some random stranger? They're sisters... and Draco is Tonk's cousin, surely she would know that.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
It's funny, my name is Dana
DalkonCledwin chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
how many of the Blacks are you having be in good relations with Andromeda and Nymphadora? Cause Ted Tonks was a Muggle-Born as near as I can recall. The Blacks kind of made Andromeda and Sirius into outcasts if I recall correctly, didn't they? Though now that I think about it their must have been some GOOD Blacks, seeing as how one left Sirius some money when he passed away.
DalkonCledwin chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
Werewolves don't get sick in the middle of the day unless the full moon is near. Based on your description of Leon being perpetually pale, being an insomniac, and getting a buzz off of whatever 'potion' it was Madam Pomfrey gave to him... My guess is on Vampire. And this is without having seen the rest of the story beyond Chapter 12 yet.
DalkonCledwin chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
you know it never really occurred to me before... but in the seven years that Remus Lupin attended Hogwarts... did any of those years' first of September fall on the day of the Full Moon? Because the Hogwarts Express usually arrived at Hogsmeade after dark... so it's just a thought, but what would have happened if he had transformed on the express?
DalkonCledwin chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
oh god, the Weasley Twins better look out...
DalkonCledwin chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Pink bits? really?
DalkonCledwin chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
You contradicted yourself not even two chapters into the story. In the first chapter you made it sound as if Harry had been informed by his Aunt that his parents died in some sort of Gang-like raid on their home. In this chapter you went with the much more Canonically correct line that Harry was informed by his relatives that his parents died in a Car Crash. I am so confused now.
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I just realized, according to her date of birth as presented on the Harry Potter Wiki (1973) Nymphadora Tonks would have started Hogwarts somewhere around 1984. As such it is entirely likely that she was attending Hogwarts as a 7th Year on Harry Potter's 1st Year! This is so intriguing an idea and I am disappointed I never noticed it before! Still a relationship between an 18 year old and an 11 year old boy is kind of awkward to say the least. I look forward to seeing how you present their relationship over the coming installments of this story, it is certainly a concept I had never considered before today.
Daniel chapter 24 . 5/23/2014
"Your girlfriend sure is bossy." "Shut up!"
That was from the Justice League Unlimited episode "Kid's Stuff". Where Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern & the Demon were turned into kids. The dialog is after Diana told the 'feral' kids to go out and wait for their parents. When GL & Batman exchanged those same exact words.
Zeran X chapter 20 . 3/18/2014
I'm really starting to get annoyed with how weak you made Harry. I mean come on dude have him take some potions to beef up, and get some extra lessons from Flitwick. I know he's not supposed to be god like but dude he's as weak as an infant. I hope in the next book he isn't a weakling.
Sammyboy94 chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
When are they going to get together?
Indecisive Bob chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
Excellent story! Though this first book seems to be more of an introduction to your particular HP universe instead of a complete story. What's up with Leon? Why did you give Harry a sliver of the PS? Is Harry going to be able to be a full metamorphagus? So many questions unasnwered! :( Although you DID say that this is going to be a long haul, so I'm figuring that a lot of my questions won't be answered until later on in the story.
990 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »