Reviews for The Philosopher's Stone Retransmuted
Sammyboy94 chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
When are they going to get together?
Indecisive Bob chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
Excellent story! Though this first book seems to be more of an introduction to your particular HP universe instead of a complete story. What's up with Leon? Why did you give Harry a sliver of the PS? Is Harry going to be able to be a full metamorphagus? So many questions unasnwered! :( Although you DID say that this is going to be a long haul, so I'm figuring that a lot of my questions won't be answered until later on in the story.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/18/2014
Ummmm I do believe it has been more then two week i believe it has been about 10 years no joke! C'mon i wanna read more of this fic!
SakuraKoi chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Wow
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Oh no poor Harry
Guest chapter 24 . 9/19/2013
Haha really a cliff hanger? Well great story. I love the ravenclaw part. And oh course the harry Tonks. Fantastic story overall!
MyRandomName chapter 24 . 9/15/2013
Great story. really glad I took the toe to reread it
GOAWAYISAIDIQUITFANFICTION4EVA chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I think Leon's a vampire honestly. Explains why he doesn't seem to eat much; he drinks blood.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
Mevthinks Leon is a vampire
NewMessiah chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
"...wonder how the Syltherins got on down in such a place..."
I just pictured Syltherins 'getting on down', grooving it out, and I spit my drink all over my screen.
No idea, lol.
I'm really enjoying this so far, Tonk's is easily one of my favourite characters, and I was a little bitter she wasn't in the books or movies all that much. Not NEARLY enough at least.
BlackRevenant chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
Dumbles is too damn trusting.

Harry should have fought a hellova lot harder than that.

The abused don't simply go back to their abusers. Unless of course there is some form of Stockholm syndrome or summat.

Harry doesn't have it. So. Yea.

Rev
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
oh.. i hope harry is not lazy to study
992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »