Reviews for The Philosopher's Stone Retransmuted
Tankinator175 chapter 10 . 5/23/2019
Um, I only know Reinhardt, and that's from Overwatch.
Goodpie2 chapter 17 . 3/6/2019
Oh, be fair now. People didn’t bully Hermione because she *read too much,* They disliked her because she was insufferable, bossy, and felt like it was her right to tell everybody else what they were doing wrong whether they wanted her to or not. Honestly, early story Hermione was genuinely just unlikeable. Don’t get me wrong- that doesn’t justify bullying (although Harry sure seems to think it does), it’s just that you’re making it sound far more one sided than it was.
Goodpie2 chapter 9 . 3/5/2019
Okay, so I gotta say- the changes you do and don’t make are *bizarre.* Like, putting Harry in Ravenclaw, when out of the 4 houses it’s the on he’s *least* suited for was really weird, especially when Hufflepuff would have fit him to a T. And then you go and *keep* the fact that harry has double potions with Slytherin, despite being in a totally different house? And that’s not even touching on weird minor changes like the Ravenclaw common room. It’s... very strange, the things that you change and the things that you don’t, and the way you go about both.
ReaderBot791 chapter 22 . 3/3/2019
Wowowowowow

Snapeeeeee!
ReaderBot791 chapter 21 . 3/3/2019
oh god
ReaderBot791 chapter 16 . 3/3/2019
Woohoo, exhilarating fi- umm, chase

Can't wait for Hermione
ReaderBot791 chapter 5 . 3/2/2019
One punch man
darkpothead chapter 24 . 11/12/2018
Other than some minor grammar/spelling issues and the occasional weird word mixup (eg "Harry ran his hand through his hand") this is fairly well written. I like that you're mostly keeping in line with the canon personalities, with minor to major adjustments based on the changes made in the story (like how Tonks acts like a kid, Harry's more studious without the Gryffindor infuence, Ron's more of a prat due to not being friends with Harry, though that last one is a more extreme change than the others). The changes to the plot and the new characters made me feel like I was ready HP for the first time again; it's refreshing to read a full on series fic after reading ones that start in the middle or redo the whole series either via time travel or retconning everything. One thing I wanted to see was Harry and Snape having a sit down talk after the events with the Stone, but perhaps that will be coming in the next book. I'd like the think that a more intelligent/Ravenclaw Harry will help to ease Snape's hatred of him and see him as something other than James, and perhaps Harry being exposed to Snape's position under Voldemort will provide Harry with some understanding towards Snape's position. Other than that I'm excited to see what else you've written for the rest of the series.
TheGoldenSpeedster chapter 20 . 9/27/2018
I’m sorry, but this is stupid. I admit JK Rowling did the same thing, but how the hell did no one know about Nicholas Flamel? I mean, are you telling me Hermione hadn’t heard of the legendary alchemist? Jesus.
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
Interesting first chapter.
the-cari-moose chapter 24 . 8/9/2018
It is nice to have a sweet, legit Honks relationship rather than just having as a part of some Harem or something.
the-cari-moose chapter 23 . 8/9/2018
What the heck is a Bunion?
the-cari-moose chapter 22 . 8/9/2018
God I hope this makes Snape and Harry like each other more, I’m sick of their ridiculous petty rivalry. Besides isn’t the main reason apart from the fact that he’s James’ son because he has to be mean to him because of the dark lord? He’s betrayed him now, I can’t imagine him getting back in Voldy’s good graces. Honestly Harry and Snape need a good opportunity to talk things over.
the-cari-moose chapter 16 . 8/8/2018
I’m leaning towards vampire now for Leon but honestly that’s probably wrong too... he’s acting as though he’s possessed at night time, and he’s sick constantly so that definitely rules out werewolf but he has the hearing and the reflexes of one :/
the-cari-moose chapter 13 . 8/8/2018
Isn’t the one exception to Gamp’s Law that you cannot under any circumstances conjure food from nothing? You can summon it, you can duplicate it if there is some already available, but you can’t make food out of nothing.
992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »