Reviews for The Philosopher's Stone Retransmuted
bellashade chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
having tonks and harry the same age is kinda strange but i like it.
Max Maverick chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
Hey, nice story I havent seen to much Harry in Ravenclaw.

The story is original because Tonks in the books and in other fics is older than Harry; it works for me, its nice to see original ideas.

Keep the good work.
Insanitys Plaything chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
This has got to be the cutest thing I have ever read. One of the most original as well. I am looking forward to reading more soon!
HPfreakout chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
great story. i love it. cant wait for more. awsome story. cant wait for more. very interesting. tonks and harry friends, thats new.
Obelisk425 chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
This story totally rocks. I'll admit that having Tonks and Harry be the same age made me hesitant to read it at first, but as I continued the superior quality of the fic sucked me in. This is definitely going in my Favorites. Keep it up!
possom2009 chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
Excellent! This so cool! Update soon!
Be0t chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
Good chapter. Update soon. The prefect is Pentelope clearwater as she was in the same year as Percy and a prefect too and belonged to Ravenclaw.
jeff chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
Looking forward to more
Black-Hood chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
Awesome! Im glad you finally got it posted on , the formatting came out rather well.. You know my opinion off of HMS. Honks, but I still love the story and cant wait for the next chapter!
ssecca01 chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
I really really like this story so far. Having a Harry-Aged-Tonks is really a great idea, and yes. Also, having Harry placed in Ravenclaw instead of the usual Gryffindor or Slytherin when the first years are rewritten is another fabulous idea. To me, Harry doesn't suit Gryffindor - sure he's brave, and a bit rash, but he's not someone who likes the spot light and Gryffindor's tend to do... and yes. As for Slytherin... Harry is cunning and a little sly.. but it's not his strong suit. Ravenclaw can be a mix of the two and yes. Plus a smart!harry is always hot. Anyways, I can't wait to see what you do with the story and hope you post more soon!
Osiris chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
update soon great story
waterlily7763 chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
Hello! I wanted to tell you that I really like your story 'The Philopher's Stone Retransmuted'! I like how you sorted Harry into a house that most fanfic writers never put him in. I'm also happy you made him friends with Tonks instead of the usual Weasley and Granger and I love how long your chapters are. I was wondering if your going to have him on the Ravenclaw quidditch team as the Seeker, because with Harry's skill on a broom he would make Ravenclaw a actual tough competitor against Slytherin and Gryffindor. I look foward to your next chapter!

waterlily7763
Zaraky chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
read this story somewhere else, and i just wanted to say that i love it and that it's great
Gohan00 chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
very very good please update soon
Baellista chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
this is a really cute fic, that had me smiling basically the whole time i was reading it. (Tonks names for dudley had me in stitches) I've added it to my favorites list, and think it should be quite interesting. Dean's always seemed a nice nough character.
990 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66