Reviews for Heartbreak: My Story
dontworrybaby chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
I love this! Unlike what a lot of people seem to think, I thought it was in character. Really well written, although it made me really sad. I swear I was teary eyed at this part:

"At 12:55, I heard someone knock at the door. I was so relieved… it was her! She had left her house key, and couldn't get in. I raced to the door, smiling. Thank God!"

I knew it was too good to be true. Damn it.

Anyway, good job, I've favourited it! :D
mrs.tingles chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
this was so bad on so many levels.

you didnt convey their happiness together at all, the reader isnt convinced by the emotion. there should have been more dioalogue. the whole dull tone romano has throughout the story already tells us something is going to go wrong.

the first page about heart ake was simply cheasy, and completely un-necessary.

the fact that we know so little about romano made this very hard to believe. and you turned elizabeth into a cry-baby.

this was soo bad it should be taken off the net.

sorry.
psalm57 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Ok, written very, very, very very well. You use great diction and imagery, and would definitely get an A in creative writing, but very, very, very sad. Please tell me you only worote this because we all know that inside Robert is a sad, sad man and not because you can relate to this in any way.
Spuffyshipper chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
Please update this story!I want to find out what happens.
RocketBooster chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
First of all, nice job thus far, I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

One of the great things about is that we all have a forum to indulge our thoughts on the charactors that intrigue us and despite his untimely demise on the show, Romano STILL intrigues many of us. As Lizzie says herself in season 6,"There's so much about you that we don't know, Robert." Obviously we all have different views about why he "was" the person he was. Would Robert have really admitted his love to Lizzie?I think he did, many times. He just never said it, verbally. Well, not until he was sedated, anyway.
Mrs.Romano chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
Natalie, First off great story, you are a talented writer indeed, keep it up. Secondly, I agree with you about Romano, he would not come straight out and tell Lizzie that he loved her and the closest he ever got to telling her how he felt about her (while not under the influence of sedation) was when he asked her out while sitting at the diner, and then he just said that he was attacted to her. Yes he loved her that is quite evident, however he never had the nerve to tell her right out, and that is true to his character! If the opposite were true he would have told her by at least season 6 come on people!
ERROCKSMYSOCKS chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
By some chance, I like it. Great job hon, very nice. I think he was perfect!
Lyn chapter 4 . 12/25/2004
I think you are a good writer. I would take some peoples opinions with a grain of salt espically if they have never written anything themselves. Your story does show a different Romano, but anything about them is great. Keep up the good work and please finish Batter Up.
ERISDEAD chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
I agree with PMCfan. You're betraying the character here. We like Romano the way he *is* and we do not need to see a silly, apathetic, teenage view of him. Write the man as he's portrayed - that's *why* cordano fans read him! BTW, the story is boring!
Lyn chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
Thanks for the Christmas present as promised lol
larukfan chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
Very powerful portrayal of Robert’s feelings for Lizzie and how his failure to express these emotions has made him suffer. Will he ever find the courage to tell her? Will they ever be more than ‘just good friends’? Please keep writing. I’m sure all Cordanos need to know.
pmcfan chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
This is beautifully written, and I think the concept is great. You say in the summary it's a Cordano, so I look forward to seeing how you get him there. I am worried however, that you have Robert out of character. The little background you gave us, didn't explain why he is the way he is - and if he had truly loved this woman, he would have told her, because *that* is what Romano would have done. He wouldn't have come straight out with 'I love you', but he would have asked her out, at least. Romano is a very complex, but very masculine man. The way you are writing him, just isn't that man. I don't want to sound horrible, but those are my thoughts.
marilyn1966 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I love it, Natalie. I'm a die-hard Romano fan and I can't wait to see where his heart leads us.

And I too, am a Jesus Freak... And speaking of DC Talk, K Max is my fave. :)
Rocketlover chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Hey Nat...nice start very well written...hope you continue soon...can I also request you finish the other 4 you have on the go...they're too good *not* to finish.

Janine

Hope you're snozzer is healing nicely
larukfan chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Powerful stuff - very beautifully written but so sad.

Can't wait to find out who owns this broken heart and whether it recovers.

More please ASAP