Reviews for Similar Differences
Ruby of Raven chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
Funny, sweet, and all around great! I loved it all! ;)
athenaswings chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
i now have a new fave pairing. i blame you :)
mystralwind chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I love this pairing and you do it so well.
hA-UkA chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
Lovely story.
mystralwind chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
It was a really fun story, fluffy.;)

not bad..lol
mystralwind chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
“So you decided to read the Lord of the Rings trilogy just for fun?” Seto quirked

Well, yah...lOL

Seto rarely exercises his sense of humor. LOL

Good story so far :) Thanks for writing it.
animeangel13 chapter 8 . 1/30/2007
OMG! I LOVE this fic. And that's really a compliment, coming from me, cuz i hate gay fanfics. I usually think they're disgusting. But this...this is just...beautiful...it's a great story line, and it's beautifully written. Congrats on a fic well done! Peace Out!
LY37 chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
Excellent Story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It had wit, humor and plot. Who knew Malik and Seto were so similar and compatible. Well, you did. The story was fresh and a very good read indeed. Thanks for the entertainment.
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 8 . 4/4/2006
Eh! eh! eh! *makes incoherent squeaking noises... much like the ones I've been making throughout the fic*

I love it so much! The banter, the "alternative" brand of romance, the unlikely pairing... it's all quite inspired and I am in awe.
Eyes-of-Crimson chapter 8 . 3/27/2006
LOVED IT!
Asmodes Red Gold chapter 8 . 3/23/2006
RA that was GOD! Words cannot express just how wonderfully written Similar Differences is! Marvelous!
tinkletimekelly chapter 8 . 1/11/2006
Wow,this is probably the forth or fifth time I've read this story. And I still enjoyed as much as the first time. It's very well thought out and writen. As well,it puts together a very rare pairing (Seto/Malik) and it makes them make sense. Not far fetched.
Pihorist chapter 8 . 3/26/2005
_ I really enjoyed this! This is probably the first Malik/Seto fic I've ever read..and it was a good one, too! Now I think I'll go look up so more...you may have just gotten me hooked!
hi chapter 8 . 12/14/2004
this is the first malik/seto i've read and it was really good!I especially liked their witty arguements
santurion3 chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY GREAT!