Reviews for Revenge Is Best Served With A Pinch of Insanity
Vivid Imaginest chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Again, you made me LOL out loud with that last comment. Ah...great stories!
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Hehe, this gave me a good laugh! ;D
schmexyschmurf chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
-laughs hysterically-

I dun get it.
anaraz chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
lol

nice one-shot
Misura chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
[I don't know who Midori is, but you sure *are* pretty hard on her. Or at least your characters are. o.O]

An entertaining read, in which I especially liked Yami, both when he was being smug and when he was being cornered by Bakura. I also greatly enjoyed the references to Kaiba and Joey, however brief they were. :)
Xiaolang's Ying Fa chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Gomen ne sai! Gomen ne sai! *hangs head in shame* I feel so stupid, I didnt realize you had already uploaded the sequel to Born to Servitude so please, just disreguard my stupid reveiw to that fic, hehe, I thought you said you were going to upload it on Chirstmas? Or am I getting my fics mixed up? . I'm sorry. And this one-shot was cute. Although, I feel bad for Yami...And Bakura who love their Hikaris but cant physically touch them...*cries* Oh well, good job on both fics, andno I'm off to read the sequel, good luck on everything!

Love,

Xiaolang's Ying Fa
Dannee-san chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
They are a couple of mean bastards, huh? Heheh. Why'd you delete Born to Servitude? I would have liked rereading it some time. Anyway, I love your work and I hope you'll get opportunities to publish.
Kania chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Hey I never know u make this fic, I never check on PG 13 that's why I dunno. Well I finally figure it out and WOW ITS COOL! On the sequel I'm guesing you will make more YamixYugi, BakuraxRyou and MarikxMalik huh? *wink* *wink*
Mayhem21 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Woo, that was great! I'm glad I decided to check your profile! I hope the yamis can find a way to have real bodies somehow...all in all, this is a great one shot!
Tyri Dragonite chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
i really like it
Killian chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
that was awesome. hehe
Ahja Reyn chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
aw! seto got down on his knees and begged Jou? you should write a short story about that one! about how jou was back and now kaiba wanted him and all that good stuff! so cute!
Angel-Belle chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
LOL! Very cute story! I loved it! _
Tryster chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
muahaha! actually, i'm not angry at Ryou. becasue i think the insane-girl deservs aslylumism. and that if the girl was not back, there would probably be no sequal _ so, uh, go Ryou! (Bakura with comic books is a reaalyy funny mental image ::snikers::) so good One-shot! yay!