Reviews for Hopes a Waking Dream
MickyWolf1 chapter 8 . 4/28
Hi! I saw its been awhile since you updated this but pleaseeee oh my gosh its so good I need to know what happens lok
Logan Parker chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
I really like the story you have going on. I'll continue reading it, though I do hope you won't make Dally die. He was always one of my favorite characters. Then again, knowing Dally, he'll be able to find his way out of anything. Keep writing, I'll keep reading,

Logan Parker
SisterCat144 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
luv ur story but r u still writing?

hope so! i got really into it and

can't help but wonder what's

gonna happen next!
SisterCat144 chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
i don't know if ur still writing but i just want ya to know i luv ur story! if possible plz update soon if ur still writing!:):):)
mewpz92 chapter 8 . 9/18/2006
plz update! ive been lokkin for a winston brother story for a long time plz plz plz this is awesome!
Snowgurl54 chapter 7 . 7/8/2005
Is this story finished? I am so curious what will happen. Please concider finishing it. If your not going to finish it will you please email me at thanks a bunch!
Dark-Phoenix22 chapter 8 . 7/4/2005
How could you not finish this? This is an awesome story! It's been a while but could you PLEASE write more?
hurry up chapter 8 . 6/23/2005
come on write something more soon!
TheGirlWithKaleidoscopeEyes chapter 8 . 6/12/2005
omg! this story is so good! plzz update soon! :)(:
Snowgurl54 chapter 8 . 4/29/2005
Please update soon- I am so curious as to what will happen! LOL-
Court19 chapter 8 . 2/19/2005
I really hope u havn't forgotten about this story and i really hope you'll update soon. This is really good.
danni babezzz chapter 8 . 8/27/2004
wow this is great i read all of it just now and all i can say is that dallas is actually a ccaring brother- i like that lol.. being a native new yorker is obviously another reason for me to love this.. well update soon ]
Oblivious Misconception chapter 8 . 8/22/2004
Good work with this chapter. The confrontation between Dally and his old friends was definitely intense. It was interesting to have Dally reminising his past like that. You have me wondering who's blood was left on Dally's switchblade. Can't wait to read to more.
TeigraLyall chapter 8 . 8/22/2004
Keep up the good work
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 8 . 8/22/2004
That was so col! I Loved It! Update soon!