Reviews for The Eidolon Incubus
Zackkusu chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Ahhhhh. I keep checking this story like literally every month. EVERY MONTH since this chapter was written, and it's so lovely, and i wish you would have continued it.
RaquellaRose chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
Please!

Come back and update!

Your amazing!
Blitz.Magister chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
GAAAH! I need the next chapter! Im on the edge of my seat man! :D yeah, the whole Vadar thing is necessary to the plot. Who knows, maybe later you could write an alternate chapter with some Gippal? I 'unno. Your story, you choose. Keep on writing mate!
IzzyFaust chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
love it keep writing
The Red Harlequin On The Luna chapter 8 . 1/8/2009
Update! PLEASE update! More smexyness! Gippal is hawt O.O

and Vadar is badass goodness :)
Cdabryhea chapter 8 . 10/2/2008
are you ever going to finish this stroy it's rally good. i know it's been four years, but please update :)
Mandeln chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
I found this story today, and have spent the evening/night reading it like a junkie. Now I think I should go to sleep. But this was really good. Uh. Can't really come up with anything to say, since I've been awake for soon 24h. But update soon.
Songsa chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
Hi there,

I have just purchased FF x-2 and I INSTANTLY fell in love with the character, Gippal. I liked him so much that as soon as I found there were side quests that I missed that would open hidden scenes involving him, I just had to start all over. He is just so... the best.

Needless to say, it wasn't long until I started reading Gippal fics (This is actually the third and best one I've read so far) and I am completely hooked with them now. Still can't decide which pairing I like best though, Gippal/Rikku or Gippal/Paine.

What first drew me to this fic was the way it was so well-written from sentence one. Everything flows so nicely and it's so easy to read. Everyone is also kept in character very nicely. However, with some minor criticism on the side, you do tend to drag on sometimes to the point when it kind of gets boring. For example, I ended up skipping the scene with Rikku meeting the new Gullwings after you established their names and their personalities. After that, it just got boring for me. Although, maybe the lack of Gippalness had something to do with that. ;D

Aside from that I am truly loving this fic and as much as I’d like to bash you for waiting so long to update this wonderful story, I know that I can't because I am in the same boat as you. I have, not one, but TWO stories that I haven't touched in years and I have angry fic readers flaming me on a weekly basis because of this.

One line, I forget which chapter it was in, but it kind struck me personally as ironic. The line was something about Rikku getting strange looks as if they thought she hit her head falling off a chocobo. Well, Ironically, I suffered a similar fate a few months ago except, obviously it was a horse.

My horse threw me and I hit my head and ever since, I truly felt that it has slowed my thinking process down. Sure, I can still talk, type, read (Obviously) and drive, but now, I find myself struggling with writing stories again. Every time I try to pick up one of my old fics to continue I just can't think of anything to make things descriptive and the end result is a chapter that looks choppy and looks like it was written by a first-time fic writer. It so frustrating.

So, in an attempt to remedy this, I started seeking very well written fics by talented writers such as yourself, for inspiration in the hopes that I can, for lack of a better word, teach myself to write again. The fact that I saw a line that reminded me of my situation in a story that I was seeking help from struck a cord in me, and I don't mean that in a bad way.

Please don’t abandon this story. It’s so good and it deserves an ending.

Hoping you’ll update soon,

TurboTwistedFire

PS. Sorry for the long review. XD
MONST3R chapter 8 . 1/2/2008
vadar? what kind of name is that?

nahh just kidding ;D

it kind of makes me sad that she lost her innocence to vadar and not gippal *sighs* oh well it's your story and you can do whatever you want haha.

so far i love all the chapters and i really hope that you will update. D
k chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
NO I NEED MORE AH! PLEASE IF U GET THIS U MUST UPDATE! PLEASE?
Lajuun chapter 8 . 11/27/2006
O_o When are you going to update this? *whimpers* Such a good fic...I've been waiting for so long...Please Sycdan! Write more! *clings*
Palefoot chapter 8 . 11/26/2006
Oh. my. god. I am so addicted to this. It's written so well and was constantly keeping me on my toes. I am now but a desperate fangirl, and in dire need for more of this. Can't wait for chapter nine!
Siy chapter 8 . 11/24/2006
Hm, nice fic XD Wonder when you'll update again :D
Crimson Orient chapter 8 . 8/19/2006
this is one of the best sex stories i've ever read, i hope you update soo although it's already been two years. he yeah, you make me horny, baby...lol
Demi Vastille chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
It doesn't look like you've updated in a very very long time. I'd just like you to know that I really love this story and would very much like it too be completed. If this is it for the story than I'd like to thank you on such a wonderfully good read. Alls hoping you finish this story!