Reviews for There's No Place Like Home
Ruth chapter 51 . 7/5/2014
I don't have words to say what a superb story this was. All my adjectives are not good enough. By principle, I generally prefer stories of the end of Stalag 13 at the end of the war, not having to leave early. But, this story MADE me like it with how wonderfully well it was written. You perfectly captured each character. Thank you for using Kinch, rather than Baker. While Baker was nice, I absolutely adore Kinch and it made the perfect ending. I could keep going on forever with how wonderful this was. I guess I will close with a simple, "Thank you." I love your stories.
dreamerinfic chapter 51 . 6/20/2013
What an amazing story! Thank you for writing it. I appreciated every word.
PolarLuv chapter 51 . 1/15/2013
Wow...those last few chapters were especially tear jerking. Amazing story!
DammitJim chapter 51 . 3/22/2011
Absolutely fantastic trilogy!
Lizzi chapter 51 . 5/25/2009
You are an AMAZING author! I started with your stories on how everyone arrived in camp, and I just finished with this one. They are extremely well written! It was so hard to put them down (even when it was 2 hours passed my bedtime!) ;) I love the fact that you go into actual historical detail, even when it is extremely sad or disturbing..., it makes your stories that much more realistic and interesting to read. Great job, and I can't wait to see what else you write! :D
Kesomon chapter 51 . 1/10/2009
Oh my God. Oh. My. God. Holy freaking crap on a stick this was a bloody awesome story. The whole TRILOGY was absolute perfection and win, but this - THIS WAS AWESOME. I grovel at your feet, Groundwater; you are a Hogan's Heroes writing goddess. The best I have ever had the utmost pleasure to read. I had tears in my eyes by the end of this, and found myself wanting to know what happens next so much. Guh. *kisses your feet* Continue to write and feed those like myself, who have only just become a part of this fandom, with works more delicious than Le Beau's apple strudel and more ingenious than the best of Colonel Hogan's plots. Have I praised you enough? Nah. Have a cookie. *presents* You DESERVE it.
K-laMarie chapter 51 . 11/12/2008
i know this review is comin late but i just finished your trilogy and the writers of the show should definately consult you if they decide to finish it out sometime.

You do some of the best character writing i have ever read. awesome job:)i was in tears at parts and i liked the scriptures you incorporated. it brought a humanity to the story that was great. and i look forward to any future projects:)
Kits chapter 51 . 6/12/2008
This story gets better everytime I read it-although I will tell you that you're keeping me up past my bedtime... yet again. ;)
CatCrazy5 chapter 51 . 11/13/2005
I finally finished your trilogy which started with "Welcome to Stalag 13." Wow. I enjoyed all three stories immensely and am in awe of how wonderfully you weave them. I especially enjoyed all the Hogan angst and injury.

As I have read more HH fan fiction, it amazes me what dramatic stories have been created when you consider the original source material. You do it especially well and I will look forward to all of your future works. [I am also enjoying "The Visitor."] Thanks! Laurel
Tzgaine chapter 51 . 2/24/2005
I have just finished reading your trilogy and the prequels to it. It was like I was watching the show. At times I really had to think about whether or not what I was reading had actually happened on the show or not. It certainly should have. You did a great job of representing the characters and your stories read like they were cannon. I love this show and haven't had the opportunity to watch it for a couple of years now. Your writing makes up for that.

I'm off to see what else you have written.
GSJessica chapter 51 . 1/29/2005
Whew! A very satisfying ending to the series. Pleased you ended on the note, and character, combination you did. BTW, the "GS" review on 'Be It Ever So Humble' is mine-didn't have a login then.
HoganTime chapter 51 . 1/16/2005
I just wanted to tell you, that this story is just grat. I cant find the words to tell how this story gripped me. In my opinion, this story is even better than the TV show. And... O its just great!
UnbrokenLoyaty chapter 51 . 12/14/2004
wow
lynw21 chapter 51 . 12/5/2004
had to get caught up again, WOW great ending, I espcially liked the ideas of home for Hogan Well Done!
Chandlia chapter 51 . 12/3/2004
Wow! Just finished reading previous reviews on this chapter and find myself hard pressed to come up with anything that's not already been said. Suffice it to say that it's been a pleasure to read your story. Whenever I see an e-mail alert for this fanfiction in my mailbox it always seems to make my day a little brighter.

Hogan and the heroes are fabulous characters and I'm glad that they have found their own Home in this story. _