Reviews for More than Blind
Jollypants Silvers chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
This is a great fic so far. Can't wait for you to update. Also, I thought the ending author note was pretty damn funny. I like you ;D Haha..
Kayasuri-n chapter 6 . 4/30/2005
Huh. This is actually something new for me to see. You see the normal romance, Terra returning, Slade fighting, new enemies, new Titans... so on and so forth. You never see everyone turned into a human, and being sort of... weirded out by it.

*Evil Grin* Heh heh heh... This is fun to read... Oh yes...
gladdecease chapter 6 . 2/23/2005
I don't know what you were talking about when you started this story; it's a good idea and it's progressed well. I imagine that sometime soon the real plot shall be revealed. Whenever that happens will be when this story gets really interesting [cuz it's already interesting, but not overwhelmingly so]. I enjoyed reading the Beast Boy and Raven scene of accepting normality; quite realistic, IMO. Post more soon please. Jaa, mata!
Sprox chapter 6 . 12/22/2004
Hey, this is GREAT! when are you gonna finish?
pokey chapter 6 . 12/5/2004
This story rocks. Very, very cool idea and very well written.
Geodesic chapter 6 . 11/19/2004
Great story idea. I hope you finish this someday.
DarkXeno chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
I'm amazed that Cyborg had any clothes at all. I mean, the most clothing I've ever seen him wear (not counting the episode where he goes undercover) is a necktie! Oh well, do you think you could, I dunno, post pics of the titans after their "transformation"?
Cat o'thWind chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
-cute eyes- Update? I luff this story
CloudPaladin chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
-First of all, I'd like to let you know that I'm submitting this one review to represent my feelings about all your chapters so far. So I'm sorry I'm not adding a larger volume to your list of reviews, but I am trying to add some depth.

-Well, SM, as I've read your story I've noticed a number of things about it, especially in the ways it differs from my own writing.

-You write in a way that is slow, smooth and methodical seeming. The words seem to know exactly what they're talking about every line I read. By comparison my own writing seems too concise to an almost vulgar extent. No matter what's going on in the story you seem to have control of the situation and it leaves me feeling doubtless that the story knows where it's going. Such a level of stability and calm in writing intrigues me.

-You also seem acutely aware of the small details of your story. During my reading I was constantly aware of smaller, less significant points being revealed just as naturally as the major ones, which leads me further into believing you know exactly what's going on in your story, if you know what I mean. It's not just that you know where your story's going, but also that you know exactly _why_ it's going and how. Like you have all the causes for the effects we see written down in an orderly fashion somewhere, and I'm talking about even the smaller details, remember. You seem to have really mastered your writing.

-Is there a downside to your story at all? Well, every story has a downside, but that of your story is more artfully hidden.

-The most obvious and, it must be admitted, obnoxious of yours [to me] is the tempo of your story. Maybe I just look at things differently but the story appears to be moving so slowly that it might as well be standing still. Now that I've brutally thrown that criticism in your face, I want to ask you not to even consider for a second speeding up your story, because the slow, smooth tempo you profess in is the heart of your style, I think. I don't think that, at my skill level, I could tell you to do anything with your story that would make it any better, really, than it is.

-Also, your characters (fundamentally critical elements for any Titans fic) are almost spot-on. It's like you know them personally, or something. I haven't really been bothered by a single decision related to character that you've made in this story. I just want to applaud you there.

-In fact, I want to applaud you everywhere. You are a very unique and talented writer.
Mistress Dizzy chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
Simply awesome. You've got the characters down to a T. I love everyone having different emotions about being human. And I also love Beast Boy's green hair dye. - This is a very well thought out and presented fic. Nice, very nice.

More?
Lovely White Violets chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Cool idea. I like the way you portray the characters (Raven, I guess, mainly) as they deal with their respective changes. Keep writing. I look forward to your future chapters.
Mistress Dizzy chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Finally, a well written and new idea. More importantly clear and easy to read and understand. I shall return.
iPockySticks chapter 6 . 8/24/2004
wow... this fic is so creative and original! i was also wondering if you could describe the titans more detailed, its hard imagining them... and who did this to them? when will they get normal? ah! hurry up with your fic!
way2beme chapter 6 . 8/24/2004
I cant wait to see what happens grocery shopping.
Daine chapter 6 . 8/24/2004
::laughs:: Wonderful! The Beast Boy/Raven conversation was perfect. I also like Raven being annoyed by having to eat and sleep like a normal human. This is masterfully done - and I appreciate all the chapters being prime numbers. :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »