Reviews for Broken House
Mrs EaC chapter 10 . 9/18/2007
Very interesting plot line. I especially like when Jesse got stabbed, he was always the most annoying character of all. Very good twists and turns, but, this is more like an outline than an actual story.

You should work on your character development more. Have them interact with one another. Go in-depth with them about how they think, feel and react to the situations around them.

Overall, very creative ideas! I enjoyed not knowing what was going to happen next, just try to evolve those ideas into a cohesive story.
Kayla Tsukino chapter 9 . 7/29/2005
this story is a nice start, but in fact each chapter is nothing more then a plot sumary as to a bigger idea. In fact, each story in here can be a fic of its own. I love the twists, but there is no character interaction. No dialog, nothing, just... emptyness. you have a lot of work a head of you if you think you can pass of this as a fanfiction.
Full house April Chikatow chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
um, dj's mom's name was pamela...
Full house April Chikatow chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
Actually,its kinda good that he is going to new york, because vicky went there to an anchor.
bubblesRfun04 chapter 8 . 3/27/2005
dun dun dun, please keep writing, its really good
anonymous chapter 8 . 1/3/2005
OH MY GOLLY! Total shock! O_x
anywbshowlover chapter 6 . 8/16/2004
love it
Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
I liked your story, but it was pretty lame. Everything happens in a rush, and it's always years later or months later and why would they name the baby Stephanie Michelle? That's the stupidest name ever.
Eminemluva chapter 5 . 8/13/2004
Hey all you have to do is clock next and thenit should go to the next chapter... or hit the down arrow and choose a chapter nice story! if it doesnt work let me know bye ! :) :)
CSILARules1974 chapter 5 . 8/12/2004
I really liked your story.
EminemLuva chapter 5 . 8/12/2004
Hey! i loved it ! keep it going Oh! ppl read my story Good Or Bad? in the full house section and tell me what you think...good job!