Reviews for Feel Beautiful
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Awwnnn, so sweet!
I loved your story, so please, update it :)
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Just thought I would read this one-shot to see what the Seto/Anzu mix would be here. It was well described and had lots of insight into the storyline and possible inner thoughts of the two during the blimp rescue.

I still hold out hope you may continue You Revisted but see you've moved onto Glee fanfiction pieces. I have enjoyed them as well but just thought I would let you know You Revisted is still a very touching tale, I consider revisiting now and then! Thanks for sharing.
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I know its been a while, but i hope u continue this at some point. Its very sweet and i LOVE the ending ;) x
jessi chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Excellent story!

Are you planning to continue?
Sol Falling chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
hm...a bit late in the coming. I should've reviewed the first time I read this.

Wonderful insight into Anzu's character. The flashbacks worked really well, although the romance seemed a bit fast. It was an awsome example of how Seto/Anzu characterization _should_ be done, because Kaiba does not have to be a traumatized-into-seclusion, mentally unstable ass.

But I've got a complaint (actually...that's the only reason I give reviews). The whole "feel beautiful" thing sorta jumped out in the confession scene. It's excusable, and is the title after all, but only having emphasis on it in the latter parts of the story makes it feel unbalanced.

The other thing is the ending sentence. It seems overdramatic and out of place and only there to reinforce the theme at the last minute. Although it does bring an added sense of closure to the story, I think the previous sentence could end it on a humourous note. All in all, I think with the lack of explication the whole "beautiful" thing would work better as a subtle back-theme, only mentioned in the confession scene once and in the title.

. Sorry for dumping criticism on something two years old. I love all your fics, really.
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
This was written so beautifully. I really loved, it's going straight to my favourites! I love the little flashbacks, they were very sweet. _ Also, well done on the use of proper sentence structure and correct spelling. _
Shijou no Kiseki chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
"I want to make you feel beautiful."

I've always thought that maybe Seto might be more fitted to say that... Heh heh heh...

Anyways, I liked the flashbacks you put in the middle. It does not have unecessary details and elaboration. You kept it simple, and was done pretty well.

Overall, the piece was beautiful, especially the last line.

suzieq2005 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I love this story! (I love all of your stories and often re-read them). Seto/Tea is my favourite couple.
Inuyoukai-san chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
LeafeKnight7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I loved this story! It was great! She Will BE Loved is one of my most fav songs and for it to be used in the best parings ever, makes it even better. _Ja ne!
yoursolastsummer chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
I really liked this. It was simple but sweet. Nice work.
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Real good fic! I like this story and you're a good author. When will you update despite what you might think?
newpretear chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
whoa! things got pretty hot! i loved the episode when they were leaving the arc. it was awesome when kaiba threw mokuba on the ship and jumped on himself. it was one ofthe coolest parts in the whole series. anyways, good job. i might have to check out your other fics. _
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I just really love this fic... And the song's a good inspiration too. LOL. Seto/Anzu fics are one of my favorites and the beauty of this was, I guess the fact that Anzu wanted to make it clear that she loved Seto and all. The scences being remember were also very.. touching... Please make more of this wonderful pairing.
reddingice chapter 1 . 9/17/2004