Reviews for God Is My Judge
Fizzfaldt chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
You captured Xander beautifully with the birthday present comment. Fixed my mood right up.
Netchka3 chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
The dumbass got both the ladies. :(
Netchka3 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Who will Lucas go after? Inquiring minds want to know. :-)
Netchka3 chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
Loved it. Really good story.
PhoenixRe chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Way too much stuff packed in this story, making it kinda like overreaching and too abrupt
Dark Archer chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
THis is awsome! I LOVE this story. Daniel and Shar're are together sigh happily. But Ido have a problem with it though, Betwen parts 2and 3, did I miss someting? Also I was kind of dissapointed that you didn't describe anyone. You discribed daniel as a man, but what about describing him as "a young man, in his mid-20, with short brown hair"? You could describe Jack and Cassie and the otehrs the same way. That way people who havent watched Buffy or Stargate SG1 will not feel left out. Plus it adds pages to your story and makes it look and feel like a professional story. Hope this helps
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Interesting
Rebel Goddess chapter 6 . 3/9/2006
Laughing again at the Wizard of Oz joke. Nice twist.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
You're making me laugh so hard with this one. Gorgeous so far.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 12 . 6/16/2005
I love this fic. Very nice collaboration of Buffy and SG-1
Nix Nada chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
This is my favourite of your stories so far. Even though, yes, you did drag your two lovebirds back together (sha're's gone! Deal! lol), I do admire the way you did it! Characterisation is great; I loved Xander's first line - spot on. I'd recommend this fic to a friend!
Feline Feral chapter 12 . 3/28/2005
Awesome chapter. A very good ending to an awesome story. You did an amazing job with this story. I loved reading it.
Feline Feral chapter 11 . 3/28/2005
Awesome chapter. Lots of interesting twists. Keep up the excellent work.
jnp chapter 12 . 3/8/2005
This story is great! I can't believe I didn't follow this sooner. Sorry! I love the interaction and how Jack becomes a "smart magician" and having him and Daniel "oz" be the same family is goofy and fun and it really works! You should do a sequel. I bet a lot of people will read anything you write!

Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
cflat chapter 12 . 3/8/2005
Nice ending. Will there be a sequel?