Reviews for Remember When
zeaeevee chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
im a BIG ash/may fan and im telling you 'this story can be continued'. it is so AWESOME!
Namikan chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Nice job so far, I think this story would turn out great if you continued it *hint, hint*.
CherryShadowZ chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I read this a long time ago, I didn't review though...weird. Oh I know why, my comp was crazy for a while must have been then. Anyways great story, I love advanceshipping . I guess thats why I'm writing my fic. I take it you wont continue but good job on this one shot.
cold-katanagirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I think this is a really good Advanceshippy fic. I really hope you continue, we need more Advanceshipping here!

I think it would be a good idea to post this at There are some more Advanceshippers over there, so you can get more reviews if you need them.

OMG I HATE MISTY AND POKESHIPPING TOO! I'm known as the #1 Pokeshipper at the serebii forums, MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well, Pokestar hates it too. _ We're both kinda the #1 haters I guess.

I hope you continue. And please come to and and get an account. It'll be fun to have more Advanceshippers around.

And more Anti-Misty And Anti-Pokeshippers... cough. We can't bash there though.
GirlyGirl09 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Yah I love this And plus I fianally found someone that hates misty as much as I do well she's ok I mean I can STAND her but she gets annoying and I can't see a girl older than the guy dateing I think that's wrong. Besides May and Ash look so cute together :) I'm a advanceshipper and hoenn shipper well sorry I wrote so much ttfn!
Enuwey chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
WOW i didn't know that you like pokemon eseshaly(sory about my speling)may and ash copeling I realy like it to. you shoud realy wright a nother chapter because may needs to tell ash how she feels before its to late and thank you for reveuing my story. you are a verry good wrighter your self. I love your storys and I have a new story that you shoud read called "tears of a broken heart. see ya:) Rebel Swan
pika8876 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004