Reviews for In the Dark of Night
Villis Dea chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
It NEEDS a further plot, really! Have you ever thought about making it into a somewhat longer fanfiction? I think that many people would gladly read and appreciate that.

Anyway, you a great writer :D

Best wishes
Rurouni Kai chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
That was indeed very interesting. I liked everything in it, but I'm not sure Filia could be that coniving. That's why it's so great to write fanfics huh? I wish I was as good of a writer as you are.

Keep it up!

RK
Officially Retired chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Wow, quite impressive.
Mwafwa chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
*squeals* Aww.. It's so cute~ I LOVE it!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Oh, such a lovely fanfic! Very well written, and a great plot! Are you going to write more or let me suffer? .~ Was this a one-shot, or a beginning?
lili chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
aw he love's her!
Kaeru Shisho chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
As promised...

First of all, let me commend you on having written a tight, complete one shot...in a single chapter. Often about midway through a short shory, it seems the author gets inspired with a 'new' idea and takes off on a tangent to spin a different story, which goes on to more chapters and because it wasn't very well thought out from the start, gets mired in other characters and plot devises until it just dies of boredom, never completed. You didn't do that.

Instead, you took an often-used plot (X sent to kill F) and gave it a new twist, a wily Filia, and Xelloss in the loser's seat as you carefully unfolded each piece of the story in turn. I liked his reaction : 'Stifling a gasp of surprise, Xellos stumbled backward as the girl gazed up at him with strikingly violet eyes that were so familiar.'

The past is revealed, showing that with all Xelloss' deviousness, the dragon couple were way ahead of him: “You are more devious than I thought.
Sapphirefly chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Wow - that was quite good. It had some really good points - which I'll list, because I'm like that.

1. The child in the room was not Valgaav.

2. Xellos was not a father figure in any way - even though he was actually a father this time. He came off looking like a rebellious lover instead - very nice. It's especially good because Xellos is never going to mature - let's face it.

3. Interesting name choice for the child - very appropriate.

I would have to add that I think the shame in Xellos fathering a child would be lack of control over himself rather than lack of control over his child. Which would piss Xellos off, because he likes control.

Anyway - fabulous Xellos and Filia fic - please continue it.