Reviews for Nightmares
Steph chapter 25 . 9/16/2004
Great chapter! I loved how Faith and Wes's connection is what ended up saving Faith in the end and in turn then saving Wesley. I'm wondering if the baby is okay because the idea of a Faith/Wes baby is adorable and I'm really hoping they're still going to have that! I feel like I'm running out of compliments by now so just know I'm still addicted and always checking for updates on this fic :)
Mila chapter 25 . 9/14/2004
Cool, the next chapter. This really makes my day, because it's boring at work... :o)
Angel of the Lord chapter 24 . 9/13/2004
Well, this just goes to show how stupid bad guys really are. "I'm bleeding in here," and yet no blood. I love irrational stupidity.

Ciao, Sketch.
Wav chapter 24 . 9/13/2004
Great story. It's so refreshing to see Faith and Wesley get a little spotlight. They worked great together in Angel Season 4, and your story is translating them pretty well.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Brandywine421 chapter 24 . 9/13/2004
I'm a sucker for Hero!Wesley stories and you're great at it. Hope to see more from you.
Mila chapter 24 . 9/13/2004
Oh, you updated! You see, another person is still around reading. :o))

I really hope you will finish this, because I enjoy your stories very much! Go on, please!
Steph chapter 24 . 9/13/2004
Great chapter! Nice to see that Faith isn't just sitting around and taking it. So glad she busted out of there with Angel and Cordy! I was getting antsy for some Faith centric things to happen.

I can honestly say I have no idea what's coming up next. I haven't seen all of Angel so I'm not really up on the prophesies was has translated and what not. I can't wait wait to find out though. I'm looking forward to Faith and Wes's reunion.
slayerfan chapter 23 . 9/8/2004
Nice little filler, can't wait for the next part. :)
SlayerFan chapter 22 . 9/4/2004
Love the new additions, really working out well. Wonder how Faith will react to Fred being alive and around Wes, sure she could trust Fred because she loves Gunn but Wes and his past feelings - could make for some interesting chapters. :) Just as long as you keep Faith and ole Wes together of course. Didn't say it before but will now, I like how you played "Dreams" as the physical hell and now "Nightmares" as the emotional hell, really works out great with the "Last time they went through hell so why are they going back?" thing. Love it, really. :) The emotions in this are the best, keep it up. Like I said, would like to see some drama between Fred/Wes/Faith and of course the whole Faith still mentally blocking Wes thing for a bit more - keep the baby hush hush right now from him, seeing the whole Fred thing. Just don't drag it out to long please enough drama for the story, maybe some hints to the dense Englishman but after that, let the really protective drama roll. Hahah. :) Awesome, awesome job, more soon please!
Maineiac chapter 22 . 9/3/2004
Still liking it. Is the bad guy the same as Wes thinks? And still waiting for his reaction to faiths news. The interaction between them all is good, lots of baggage all round with that group, glad to see its not an easy fix.

Eagerly awaiting the next part
Steph chapter 22 . 9/2/2004
Back again. Loved the mini Faith breakdown in the previous couple of chapters. It always makes for such great angst when she falls apart. I hope she gets rescued soon so her and Wes can have some hurt/comfort sex lol.

Never apologize for long chapters. I live for long chapters and long stories. Epic fics tell the best and most memorable tales.
Maineiac chapter 21 . 9/1/2004
ARGH! You just love to tease us dont you? What does the old dude want? whats going to happen? And just when will Wes find out Faiths little secret? BTW, I hope to see Wes take Buffy down a bit, after the way she acted about him, would be funny, and seeing how short his fuse is now, it has potential to happen.

OK, going to go check my mail, like every 2 minutes till we get more.
Steph chapter 18 . 8/29/2004
I'm really liking how protective Connor is of Wes. They chemistry between them is great. I'm digging the Faith/Dawn stuff too. I always thought that they'd make better sisters than Buffy/Dawn. It's nice to see them getting closer as the fic goes on. Dawn always seemed more like she'd get along with Faith, what with feeling like an outsider with Buffy's friends and the stealing for attention and then that dancing at the Bronze.

Happy to finally see Lindsey and the plot just keeps getting more twisted with Gunn being alive now too. I can't wait to see what happens next. I've been faithfully checking the story everyday for updates lol. I am such a fangirl. Can't wait for Wes's reaction when he finds out he knocked Faith up.
Maineiac chapter 18 . 8/29/2004
And the plot gets a little more twisted, hehehe, I like it! So, Gunn is still kicking, and Lindsey is on their side. But, whats with the rant by Wes? Is that from the connection with Faith? If Angel, Cordy and Gunn are alive, what about Fred? OK, NOW you need to put fingers to keyboard and keep going, this is by far one of my fav fics right now.
delta-negative chapter 13 . 8/25/2004
I really, really love this story, but did you have to go and leave it on a cliffhanger like that! Please update it soon!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »