Reviews for Nightmares
slayerfan chapter 13 . 8/22/2004
Ooh awesome cliff hanger, wonder how Faith is going to keep this one from Wesley and if it will in fact stop her from rushing head long into save Buffy - probably not, though she might let someone else deliever the final killing blow to the demons. :) Love the new addition, can't wait for the next parts, great story!
Imzadi chapter 12 . 8/21/2004
I've been patiently waiting for Lindsey to make an appearance. I was afraid that he was the big bad here, but he can't be. First of all, he's not really evil, just conflicted. He may want to kill Angel, but I don't think he'd kill anyone else. Secondly, you said that one thing that tells me it's definitely not Lindsey. Maybe it's Hamilton? But it can't be Lindsey. How do I know? You figure it out.
Angel of the Lord chapter 13 . 8/21/2004
AHAHAHAHAHAH! I SAW THAT COMING! You'd have to be blind not to see that coming. Yay! Still my favourite story of all time! And by that I am directly linking the first one to the sequal. I say kill off Riley. And Buffy. But then I hate Riley and Buffy. You should explain a bit more about Sam. And I always thought Faith could sing... Oh, well. Too many fanfics, I guess. Yay for quick udates!

Ciao, Sketch.
Steph chapter 13 . 8/21/2004
E YES YES YES I WAS RIGHT! I was hoping that would happen lol. Now I'm really dying for the next few chapters. What a cliffhanger that was.

I'm going to take another guess here and say that Lindsey is the big bad due to the physical description of him. I can't wait to find out what he's doing.

As always, I think it's excellent. The only thing I would say that could be better is description. You have the voices down and the dialogue is great, but I'm a big fan of stories with a lot of description of what's going on. I like imagery. I thought you had a lot of that in the first story of the series, but it seems more conversational in this story. I miss the bigger description of settings and interaction from the first fic.
Maineiac chapter 13 . 8/21/2004
VERY interesting! A, B & C are still alive, Big bad wants to bleed them to open a portal of some sort and now Faith finds out shes pregnant. You have more little plot tists in this then a slinky! Loving it! Why do I have a feeling this is only the beginning. All I can say is, PLEASE, keep up the excellent work, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for more.
Steph chapter 8 . 8/20/2004
Here's an answer to your question about archives. The Faith/Wes site I used to get fan fic from isn't accepting submissions anymore, but this general one seems to be good and accepts all ratings and pairings. . Also, if you want to go the yahoo group route there is . /group/imperfectfw/ It's a Faith/Wes group that I'm sure would enjoy your fic and there might be some offers to archive it at other sites. There's also Faith/Wes communities on livejournal if you frequent there. So there's lots of places you can post racier scenes at that would appreciate it.

I don't think they're moving too fast. They've been building up this passion for a long time and at times like these, emotions fly and what might take months in an easy going boring world, would only takes days in a world where each day could be your last. They need each other so it's been obvious they're in love. I loved how Faith had to pin him down to get him to say it out loud. So typical Faith/Wes to need something like that.

I'm going to take a guess here and say Faith gets knocked up from them not using any protection and they have some kind of super baby to save the world. So if you're going anywhere in that route, two thumbs up! If not, well I'm already in love with this story, nothing could siappoint me at this point.
Steph chapter 5 . 8/19/2004
I'm still enjoying the story. Definitely one of my fav Faith/Wes fics ever. I only wish that you could get a bit more juicy with the Fesley sex. They're so hot together. I know that ff has that no NC-17 rule though. I was just thinking that if you archived this at a fiction site that allowed it, then the fic would be even better. Your Giles is great, I loved the thing with Faith's skimpy underwear. I can't wait for the next chapters!
Angel of the Lord chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
Did I ever tell you I read the whole of the first story on my cell phone at six in the morning when I had a hangover? I'm that dedicated to you... I officially dub thee "Sketchie's Favorite Author!" Yay! So, we get the answer to all unanswered questions in Dreams now? If not, I'll still be happy.

Ciao, Sketch.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
I guess that I can get used to Wesley/Faith, although he really was better with the much more educated Fred. However, now that sort of thing doesn't matter much, "and besides, the wench is dead." A little joke from Giles? That's better. He knows what to get Faith for Christmas. I know what I want for the next chapter. Or should I say whom I want?
Imzadi chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
You know, once upon a time I liked Riley, but he's become an officious jerk. I'm not totally crazy about Giles in this chapter, either. He's not the pain in the butt that Riley is, though.
slayerfan chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
Still loving this, more soon please. :)
Maineiac chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
*laughs like namesake* Poor Giles, just doesnt know when to keep his mouth shut sometimes, lol. Another good couple chapters, well connected with out being boring, and enough going on to keep it interesting, to say the least. *winks*. Please do keep going soon, I'm rather taken with this series.
Ann aka Illyria639 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Great start to the sequel. I can't wait to see where you go with the continuation to "Dreams".
Maineiac chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Glad to see more of this series. Hope to find out just what caused the connection, and to see the next part. Keep up the good work
Steph chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
The narrative is a nice change. I like the introspection as much as I like the interaction and action. I'd love to see some Faith introspection as well and what she thinks of all this. Everything that Wes has been thinking on are things I've thought about Wes/Faith and redemption so it's nice to see all that in a story. I'm looking forward to finding out how Faith and Wes are connected and getting some more steamy love scenes between them. This is a really great series! Really unique and different.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »