Reviews for Vatican Clan
SheWolfSia chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
Hey are you gonna update this or not because it's been four fricking years!? I'm not mean I'm just so anxious to read rest of the story.
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Actualisa pronto
H-bomber chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
Terrific story, can't wait for more.
Dr.Lust chapter 10 . 5/19/2008
Thats was well-written, and quite interesting too! Poor Frankenstein, hehe! Good you updated! I had missed this story!
LightNeverFades chapter 10 . 5/18/2008
This was great! It was very descriptive! I wouldn't really know much about treating wounds like the one Frankenstein has! o.O Good job! With Frankenstein in the family of weird now, this is gonna be i.n.t.e.r.e.s.t.i.n.g! XD I mean, its Stella, Bella, Van Helsing, Carl and Frankenstein! :D Please update soon! ;D

Bobby Rae chapter 10 . 5/16/2008
wow, i love this plot. It's so original, not like the stupid DracxAnna plots you see these days. So in the first chapter you said that you got this from a movie? Which one? Well, I can't wait for the next installment!
Kaoz chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
lol rave...lol
LightNeverFades chapter 9 . 11/6/2007
Yay! This was great! Awesome writing and much evilness from Marcello! Wicked... Frankenstein is having a rough time, hope he gets healed from all the pain he suffered in the hands of that malevolent man. Good thing Van Helsing was able to come and rescue him! :D Please continue, I'd love to read more! :P

Dr.Lust chapter 9 . 11/5/2007
It was good! Poor Frankie! I like it that you keep the characters "in character" (especially VH), well done!

Looking forward for the next update!
LightNeverFades chapter 8 . 10/1/2007
Van Helsing's always busy! I feel sorry for him. T.T But now he's gotta rescue Frankenstein? Bugger! lol Loved the chapter! :D Looking forward to the next chappie! Good luck! :)

Dr.Lust chapter 8 . 10/1/2007
All I can say, the "final product" was really worth your work because it's simply wonderful! You do have a special way with words... Your dialogues are so vivid, it's like everything is happening before my eyes! Oh god, I really want the next chapter because the story is getting more and more interesting! But ok, don't make haste; it's not good to put pressure on writers. Just keep up the good work!

My compliments,
Dr.Lust chapter 7 . 10/1/2007
WOW! The story is absolutely fascinating! I especially love the sweet moments between Gabriel and Bella! Oh I love this little one! Please post the next chapter soon! :)
LightNeverFades chapter 7 . 9/9/2007
Aww poor Stella, I feel sorry for Canmore. That guy's an idiot! (A very well-written one! ;D) Bella is cute, but I also feel sorry for her with her family.. -gives her a hug- Good good job! XD I loved it! :D Please update soon! ;)

LightNeverFades chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
Oh my...

-holds jaw, but jaw drops-

That was really really REALLY good! I LOVE Bella! She is so adorable! And Van Helsing -smiles-, he's finally starting to become a dad. :) The fairytale that he made up was so sad and sweet at the same time, it made me feel close to tears. Will Bella find out the truth about him when she grows up? I hope she's understanding, and she'll love her 'dad' even if he lied to her. This was really good! XD

Please please continue? :D