Reviews for Harry Potter and the Battle of Wills
finnythewise chapter 51 . 4/27
*sniff* This was so beautiful!
I laughed and cried in equal measures T_T
FluffyBubbleFire chapter 51 . 4/26
Thank you so much for writing this. I've lost count of the number of times I've cried while reading this, and it is all because you and your mother are such brilliant writers. You really brought to life the importance and true power of love-I'd say even better than JK Rowling did. Keep writing!
Xiaou Nem chapter 51 . 4/17
Wow, what an amazing, wild ride.
Your characters are so nuanced an dwwll thought out. It really feels like an alternative last book!
Soo funny with the way you tied in all the silly rumoured titles.
sarahsezlove chapter 50 . 4/3
I just had to come back.
Still wonderful.
Sarunya chapter 51 . 3/29
Dear Jocelyn and Mum,

I would give this amazing work a proper review right now, except that it's way past midnight and I'm completely bawling my eyes out. I'm completely awed at what you have come up with even before the release of The Half Blood Prince. I'm not exactly trusting my hands, or brain for that matter, to produce anything coherent to express that awe. Therefore, simply this: Thank you for your work. Thank you for your efforts. Thank you for allowing us a peak into your limitless imagination. Thank you for giving these characters a soul. Thank you for voicing their stories in the way you have done. To me, it was a journey of snorts of laughter and tears of loss. I can only begin to imagine what it must have been like for you. Therefore, I thank you.

Sincerely,

Sarunya
szw5009 chapter 51 . 3/26
Awesome read. Thanks!
SnowFox1988 chapter 51 . 3/24
I don't even know if you will see this but I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story! I rarely find fanfics that I absolutely love but this is one! The way you wrote the emotional scenes really hit me where it hurts! Lol I don't know how many times I had to set down my tablet to wipe my eyes so I could continue reading, but in my opinion that's the best compliment to a writer. Well done.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 2 . 3/15
HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING! I can't wait to read more!
Fabulous story!
Brilliant chapter! I cried three times.
lmo24 chapter 1 . 3/3
I started this fic back when harry &co were recently returned from America. (I was in DC for vacation at the time and loved being able see what you were writing about) I really liked your work but I lost your story and couldn't find it again. Two days ago I found this again and it blew my mind away. Your writing style improved so much by the end. It is an amazing au. You kept the characters to canon in an amazing way. The storyline didn't seem forced or implausible. I love that Snape and harry reached an accord without getting too sappy or just ooc. Thank you and your mom for the amazing work you did and put into this.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 51 . 2/26
Wow, talk about an emotional roller coaster. I just found this and spent the last day and a half reading it, and I can't believe how quickly I went back and forth between cracking up and crying. The anger and sarcasm from the characters was spot-on, plus their love for each other and the struggle to understand and forgive each other. Your first epilogue chapter was fantastic; I loved what you did by telling it through news articles and letters. I spent half of that last one crying too. You guys did a great job, and I look forward to rereading this in the future.
hisnhers chapter 14 . 2/20
-sniff- how sweet.

-his
Rory O'Kane chapter 45 . 2/9
The timeskip in here is really weird. It doesn’t feel right to go through 3/4 of a school year in one chapter, while all previous chapters have covered no longer than a month of activity. And the only thing described about this long time period is people's holiday activities and their relationship with Malfoy. What about school? Doesn't Harry get in trouble or something, like he always does? Maybe an argument with a classmate with a grudge, or discovery of why the curse on the DADA position has stopped working, or a Death Eater attack that puts people at risk? It doesn't feel right for Voldemort and the Death Eaters to try nothing significant for eight whole months.

Still, I liked the rest of the story so far, so I can overlook it and try to pretend that this chapter was actually eight months of interesting events. The rest of the story will probably still be good. This timeskip just seems like a missed opportunity.
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 51 . 1/28
Wow. I can't believe it's finally over. I've been reading this for the past two days and I swear I couldn't put it down. Seeing Snape change so much as he taught Harry was so fascinating and I was so happy. I've cried reading this story, I have roared with laughter and cried out in frustration. In the end, there was only satisfaction and lots of sobbing.

Remus and Draco dying was probably one of the worst. And after all the torture and pain Harry's been through, I am so happy he got the happy ending he deserved. I am immensely grateful to you for writing this. Hats of to both of you.
6,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »