Reviews for Harry Potter and the Battle of Wills
Miva4 chapter 51 . 12/12/2022
Damn! You made me cry my eyes out. So sad and heartbreaking the end, such a waste of love... I'm crying again, great. Thank you for sharing, you really moved something with this story.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/28/2022
о.
Ash Linton chapter 51 . 11/7/2022
From the very beginning the pull the characters had was an amazing experience. throughout the story the emotional rollercoaster was all time crazy. It was of course bittersweet when time when Remus ended but it was even more hard to let Severus go. The essence of Snape was so good and the character development was actually applauded, it's just the ending that got me thinking. It works two ways ofc having Harry respect his wishes of being left alone, letting Severus having control of his life. But at the same time you'd want Severus to finally let himself live and think about himself and put himself first. Even with these conflicting thoughts the ending words sure felt very satisfied, so all in all. it was a bloody brilliant read!
Guest chapter 51 . 7/22/2022
Amazing. Thank you.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 7/16/2022
Vernon died! No! But at least Petunia and Dudley made it out alive. And Harry does see the last two again. But I wish Petunia had been nicer.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 3 . 7/16/2022
This green flame torch thing is no joke. I hate all these death eaters. But they’ll get their four! Also, I forgot to mention, but in Chapter 45 when Draco stomps upstairs, I died of laughter when he found out Buckbeak is staying at Grimmauld Place. Good lord this fic had its funny moments. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 51 . 7/16/2022
Good lord. I have tears in my eyes at the end. Harry considers Snape a friend! I hate how Snape is still considered a Death Eater! Also, Tonks was in Hufflepuff, not Gryffindor. And what’s nice is Harry names his second born son, Albus Severus Potter. I forgot to say, but Vernon telling Harry the magic got to him and that he’s sorry for what he did was nice. How the hell was the Evening Prophet news about Snape already out if he just died? I wonder how Snape’s health was filling him. And what a twist to make it so Ginny is the Minister if Magic and not Harry. I should've known. You didn’t have Harry’s first name in the articles. Though wouldn’t Ginny’s have been there? This fic was amazing! Truly! The writing, the characters, everything! Well done! I hope maybe you’ll write another fic! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 50 . 7/16/2022
Interesting. I thought Tonks and Remus had been together. Kinda wish Tonks had been pregnant with his baby. And of course, since this was written before The Deathly Hallows, you don’t know the kids names. You got three marriages right! Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione, and Bill and Fleur! And you got one of the kids names right! Lily Potter! Who’s Eileen for though? Love that Ron got his team their first ever Quidditch World Cup win! Also, Harry and Ron’s letters to each other about their wife’s being pregnant was hilarious. I hate how people are still doubting Snape! Fuck them! Great chapter! I’m sad this story is coming to an end. I hope you write another great fic. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 49 . 7/16/2022
Awww. I wanted Harry and Snape to at least be sort of friends. At least Snape is still teaching at Hogwarts. I forgot to ask, but during one of the Snape POV chapters, he said his Head of House never gave him a choice. Horace Slughorn was Snape’s Head of House. He really never gave him a choice? Snape holding Harry whole Malfoy was kissed by the dementor was kinda nice. Also, I knew George wasn’t dead! I’m sad Percy was banished though. Snape will see Harry’s kids soon enough. Lol. And one of them will be in Slytherin. :) Also, why are people still opposed to Snape? He played a huge part in the war being won! Also, Snape can produce a Patronus and it’s a doe, but you didn’t know that since this was written before the Half-Blood Prince came out. Great chapter. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 48 . 7/16/2022
Draco called Harry, Harry! I think for the first time! George better still be alive! I swear to god! Thank god you didn’t kill Ron. I was about to curse you. And Sirius and Snape are still alive. McGonagall better be alive too! And everyone else! I knew Ron wasn’t dead when he didn’t pop up during the Prior Incatatum. He would’ve been the first to show up since he was the most recent death. But when he didn’t, I knew he was still alive. Wonder what he was hit with. Voldemort’s dead! All is sort of good! Love that battle talks and the strategies! Very much Inter house connectivity. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 47 . 7/16/2022
I swear to god, George better live! Snape chuckling after Harry told him he told Voldemort off was great. I hope there aren’t major casualties on our side. So I thought the place of the battle was goin to be in the graveyard Voldemort was reborn in. But it’s in the graveyard where Harry’s parents are buried?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 46 . 7/16/2022
You killed Remus AND Draco?! Why?! So Remus was part of the freed because he was no longer a werewolf. Well, he was a wolf, but not a murderous werewolf. Still confused about that. Did the Forest of Shadows like cure him somehow? Like not fully, but just enough so he didn’t become a bloodthirsty monster? We didn’t get Remus and Tonks which means no Teddy! Why?! Unless Tonks is pregnant already. Please!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 45 . 7/16/2022
Draco caught the snitch! I’m actually happy for him. It isn’t easy being the odd one out. Snape better not die in the war! So Hermione knows she’s a Seer? Why didn’t we see that conversation? I can’t believe they’re in their Seventh Year. Where is Narcissa exactly? So there’s an attack on Hogwarts during a full moon. That isn’t good. I wish Harry still had the spirits of his mom and dad. Voldemort shouldn’t have been able to get rid of them.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 44 . 7/16/2022
You are not killing seven people! No you are not! You said two traitors and two freed. One of them has to be Pettigrew as the traitor and Sirius better not be the freed! I swear to god! Draco could be the other traitor. I hope Snape doesn’t die. Wonder who dies repentant which means full of grief and regret. Unless you said the number of fallen will equal three. So maybe the people who die are described by more than one adjective. So someone dies a traitor but also reptantant and defiant or something. Please don’t let it be Snape, Sirius, or Draco! Hermione as a Seer is weird af. Wonder what Snape’s theory was that came true. I hope Hermione still works her way up to becoming the Minister of Magic! Harry entering Voldemort’s mind again is great! Harry is ready!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 43 . 7/16/2022
Lmaooo. Sirius kissed Rita! But damn! I totally did not think Rita and her photographer would be he ones to win the case for Sirius! Wow! And thank god Draco wasn’t lying. He followed them and saved Snape and Harry! And Harry entered Voldemort’s mind! I wonder what he saw! And Snape said he was impressed! Wow! I’m so happy Sirius is free! Fudge better get sacked!
6,343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »