Reviews for Harry Potter and the Battle of Wills
iamaweirdo96 chapter 51 . 1/29
Amazing, brilliant, absolutely beautiful story. Thank you for the experience!:)
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 51 . 1/21
I have been very bad not to review. Thank you both for this interesting and original tale. You have a lot of neat ideas in it, and it was well written. I appreciate the effort you put into it, and wish you both well.
missxD-TVD.SPN chapter 51 . 1/3
51 chapters in two days, even if this story isn't written in my language... I think that can show you how much I liked your story... I didn't do anything this weekend but read it ! I slept at 4.00am yesterday because I wasn't able to stop :')
The end was sad, but perfect. Harry and Snape scenes are always my favorite ones ! He is a great person, even if he doesn't want to see it ! I wish you would have wrote more scenes with just the two of them, but your story is perfect anyway !
Thank you so much for your work !
Thank you !
Someone chapter 51 . 12/13/2015
One of the best, no, scratch that, the absolute best fan fiction I've ever read. At 3.27AM in the morning, it's really saying something. I present you my heartfelt thanks.
Kate chapter 51 . 11/23/2015
Re-read this story just now after...how many years? Jeeze it has been a while!

Just as amazing as I remembered it. You and your mum did a fantastic job, I thoroughly enjoyed my re-read of it. I'm going to bookmark it this time - took me a while to find it as all I remembered about it was Harry and Snape in the cabin with Peter while Remus was running around as a wolf!

Gotta love what HP and Jo have done for us xo

Always,
Kate
IoxiaStarling chapter 51 . 10/23/2015
I really loved reading this story. I feel like this is the relationship between Harry and Snape could've had if he hadn't died. This story is really accurate and not OOC at all, and that's amazing since people tend to make Snape too nice or too good. 5/5
wendylee chapter 51 . 10/19/2015
Found this story yesterday and spent the last two days reading it. What a wonderful story! One of the best Harry Potter fanfics I have read. Thank for sharing it with us!
Kiraling chapter 51 . 9/26/2015
Wooooow...
I cannot even begin to describe how much I enjoyed reading this story. All my most beloved HP characters, brilliant, action-packed plot and so, so many beautiful, heartbreaking or heartwarming moments! I loved your Harry and Severus and found the ending hauntingly bittersweet :) Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story with us!
viennaaa chapter 51 . 9/16/2015
Amazing! Really
Guest chapter 51 . 9/16/2015
I LOVED this story but I hate you for the last chapter (and some others) your a very good writer!. If your still reading these I strongly urge you to write just one more chapter.. Where in the last two chapters are just Harry looking forward in time, predicting ehat is to come.. Making a last chapter where he decides to go against Snape's wishes and keep contact... I really love Snape and my heart ackes after this ending..
You made my cry more than onces during the story and although I found a few things very improbable your writing kept me reading it.. deciding I would just go allong in your world... thank you! Lots of love.. vienna
Doctoress chapter 51 . 9/10/2015
Well I'm obviously a bit late reading this, but WOW, I enjoyed this as much (if not more) than the original ending! Of course... deaths are no fun. I cried. But that's the point. So just to say, I absolutely LOVED this, and will probably read it again sometime. :D
marauders4evr chapter 51 . 9/7/2015
I don't even know what to say! I have spent the better part of two days slaving over this story, laughing, cheering, weeping. This is, without a doubt, one of the greatest Harry Potter fanfictions, one of the greatest STORIES, that I have ever read. I'm not joking when I say that this is comparable to, if not exceeds, Jo's work. Mischief managed!
Fenris Jin chapter 31 . 9/7/2015
Well what do you know. Having Sirius Black alive actually reminds everyone about Severus' war efforts and sacrifices. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 27 . 9/7/2015
It really does irk me that they're still wary of Harry being in Snape's care.. I seem to recall said man had already done a very similar task of keeping the boy alive after all.. AND that happened with Voldemort right in the next room. Really, I'm insulted for Sevvy. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 26 . 9/7/2015
Severus is one to talk. Gryffindor theatrics my arse. He's the one who's been willingly jumping into hot(boiling really..) water, just to save a kid he 'loathes' in almost every opportune moments. Hero complex anyone? xD
6,064 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »