Reviews for Harry Potter and the Battle of Wills
soupcan chapter 51 . 7/6
This story is amazing. You've managed to give such humanity to all of the characters. It's amazing, and so well done, and I ended up tearing up multiple times.
MrsH chapter 51 . 6/24
Wow! What a great story! Loved it. Thanks for sharing it!
Ive been reading this all day and i swear I aged six years from the sheer stress this gave me. Its so heartbreaking but I loved every moment I’m standing here just crying over this incredible piece of literature that was so superb I’m speechless. You could trade this out for the canon last twi books and I wouldn’t even be able to deny that it’s merely fanfiction. This is single handedly the greatest written fanfiction I have ever read. Congratulations on this incredible thing. Be proud.
Snowfel chapter 51 . 5/27
Absolutely wonderful. This fic feels really alive, and it deserves more than Order of Merlin, First Class. Liked the way the characters are being depicted; Harry just being Harry, and actually this fic does Ron justice: he’s is not a red-haired git!
But most of all, I loved Snape the most in this fic; his moves are mostly logical, and his way of thinking resembles mine a lot (except I’m not that callous around people). His timely demise is not unexpected; it’s sad, but at the same time, I feel that it is a relief, on which I interpret is as him being offered a chance to start it all again in the next journey after death.
Mostly Human chapter 51 . 5/23
I've read a lot of HP fics. A lot of fics, but this is the first one I've felt was really true to the characters. Reading this didn't feel like reading fan fiction. It felt like I was reading an alternate ending to the Harry Potter series. I hope you work on your own story someday, because I know you would create something to inspire more fan fiction.
I've read this so many times over the years and it will continue to be one of my all time favourites. Thankyou so much for such a fantastic contribution to HP fic
I love this story so much finally someone shows Ron's personality like siriusly
HOLY GUACAMOLE MACARONI THIS STORY IS FLIPPING AMAZING
rosava chapter 51 . 5/1
Thank you for the best HP fan fic I have ever read. Loved it much more than the original end. And unlike other stories your Snape is rather believable. Though I like suggestions he could be gone soft it is very unlikely. And Harry Potter's character didn't irritate me at all, like in 6 and 7 parts, I found myself sympathetical to him. Really great story of yours.
Kelly chapter 37 . 4/4
Oh my gosh. I seriously wasn’t expecting Percy to die. When I read that it wa like electricity in my heart. Genuine shock. I’m so... invested in this story and I’m so glad that your writing has affected me so much.
camchameleon chapter 51 . 4/2
Ouch, my heart. I know this story is hella old and I’m kinda super late in the game here, but this was one of the best stories I have ever read. I sobbed like a little baby pretty much every other chapter. Especially the last several. Curse you for killing off my favorite characters!
Ya’ll are amazing writers! Seriously! (Sirius-ly?)
Rhino109 chapter 4 . 3/10
Eh, way too emotional for my tastes. Well written so far though. Think I'm going to quit for something more my speed but this is excellent all the same. Good job to both of you.
god this was good. beyond good. this was AMAZING. pure genius. i haven't read such a good hp fic in so long. i feel the withdrawals already now that it's over, i don't know what to do with myself. this was bloody amazing, truly
vickety chapter 51 . 2/7
Wow! This has been an amazing ride!
Thank you both so much!
Harya chapter 51 . 1/31
AAAAAAH IT WAS GREAT!
Thanks a lot for this story! I really loved there were so much feels!
Thank you really!