Reviews for Harry Potter and the Battle of Wills
thecabin6slytherin chapter 51 . 17h
I cried so much... You killed Remus and Draco and Percy and... my heart hurts now. I loved it even if some of my favorite characters died. I wouldn't have killed them but then the story would never have the same impact. Love it.
smiles2go chapter 51 . 8/14
Wow. Just wow.
Cyclical Beats84 chapter 14 . 8/5
I'm not a fan. Don't get me wrong, it is well written but Harry is so damn unlikable that it ruins the entire fic. He's just a fragile mess and pretty much goes to pieces when anyone mentions Sirius or his ordeal yet he still has the nerve to act like a petulant brat and be upset that people are tiptoeing around him.

You're snape, on the othe hand, is great but for me, that's not enough. I agree with snape on this chapter. Harry is pathetic

Also, too many exclamation points. Use words to describe the tone of the dialogue instead (admittedly a nitpick)
peacejaw chapter 37 . 7/16
You killed off Percy Weasly?! Seriously?

I suppose that that's better than J.K. Rowling did with one of the twins... but still... despite being a git for the longest time... he didn't deserve that.

Despite that, though, I love the story, and the chapter! :) I can't wait to read the rest of the story!
Luna Saraza chapter 51 . 7/13
I happened across this fic the other day and I've loved every bit of it! I'm amazed you wrote this before HBP, considering this fic features a lot of scenes reminiscent of the last two books. The character development was on point. The writing felt just a bit forced at a few points but it happened so rarely it didn't really matter. This was a really engaging work, and beautiful epilogue to an awesome fic. :)
Ves Heill chapter 51 . 6/23
Just finished reading... Again. Still just as good as it was the first time I read it - ten years ago. ..
This was brilliant! Few years late, but I thought I'd review anyway. I've been glued to my screen since I started reading this yesterday, it was really well written and enjoyable!
stevefocus chapter 51 . 6/10
Really enjoyed this, one if the best stories I have read.
cztelnik chapter 51 . 5/30
Just as good a work the second read through, maybe even better.
Kay Kay chapter 51 . 5/25
A lot of people will probably disagree, but I actually rather had Sirius dead than Remus, if the decision had to be made. I just loved Remus in this story and it was horrible to read when he died. I'm totally on your Mum's side with this one!
Lady Leaena chapter 51 . 5/24
Great story. I don't normally read stories that were written pre-halfblood prince, but you did your story justice. I really liked the individuality of it and how you incorporated all of the possible book titles into your story. Your take was very entertaining. And I loved your take on Severus Snape. You made him into a more sympathetic character which I like especially since this was before we got book seven's big reveal. Fantastic job and I'm looking to reading some of your other stuff!
Kay Kay chapter 51 . 5/23
Guest
Oh my god, do you have a life? Or is your only purpose in life to insult people? If you don't like, it don't read it. That easy. And don't comment on every little shitty point you don't like. It's annoying and disrespectful.
As for my part, I still love this story - amazing work! :)
AnnWritess chapter 41 . 5/23
Well done!
Forever Me chapter 51 . 5/17
This was one of the best Harry Potter fanfictions I have ever read! Thank you so much for writing it!
I just don't have the words for it, besides that the story was amazing!

Again, thank you for writing this story!

Forever Me
You cant describe every spell in a fight by simply saying " a powerful curse" no describe the spell how is it powerful its colour shape show the power rather state it and then mention brefley what it did and sometimes not even that
6,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »