Reviews for Harry Potter and the Battle of Wills
obsessd9 chapter 46 . 1/20
I have read many, many fanfictions. It's my main freetime activity. But this was the first time I actually shed a tear reading fanfic. Well done.
Ziei Otap chapter 51 . 12/2/2021
Beautiful history! I loved it from start to finish. It made me cry in several chapters.
cksal5903 chapter 51 . 11/18/2021
The BEST ENDING EVER!
Here Snape is not OOC till the very ending and I love it!
I usually love other softie-kind of Snape in other fics, but i think your Snape is what the Snape from the book would really be like! It woulda been quite hard to make story going with this kind of Snape but you did sooo well!
What i wanted to say is, love your story and thank you :D
Higuu chapter 1 . 10/14/2021
I found this posted anonymously on AO3 with credit and I am very happy I did. I'll admit I read thru the whole thing on ao3 since I enjoy the formatting of that website there more, but I want to drop by the original source and leave some love. Man, the ending? Heartwrenching. Also hopeful. This is one of the best works of writing I've seen in a long time.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2021
So Harry knows he's not going to fight but he just twiddles his thumbs. What outcome would make it even remotely a good idea to stay at Privet Drive instead of IMMEDIATELY taking the Dursley's to Hogwarts IMMEDIATELY. Then after seeing Voldemort bust through the door, he not only goes back but even after seeing Vernon is dead he dawdles about rather than IMMEDIATELY LEAVING! IMMEDIATELY! Oh, it's because he is overwhelmed with grief not over Shacklebolt but over Vernon, his lifelong abuser ? Still, I have foolishly high hopes for your story.
quietpagan chapter 51 . 8/12/2021
It was very long, and you've made me cry. Thank you.
Pilaine chapter 14 . 8/3/2021
OMFG! Wow! This story is a MASTERPIECE!
Nebilas chapter 51 . 7/20/2021
This was amazing. Easily one of my favorite fics I’ve ever read, masterfully done. So good, thank you for writing it
Plamya chapter 51 . 7/10/2021
To Judy from 14 November 2020,

Harry has many times said "thank you" to Snape in this fic. I can remember at least 5. And he has apologized himself for the Pensive. Remember the cave?

I have a feeling we just have read different fics. Really.
Plamya chapter 46 . 7/9/2021
After chapter 46, I was certain no one else is really going to die. But then... You have killed the most important characters. It was so heartbreaking. After Percy becoming a ghost and things getting better for Sirius (best chapters!), I could not have expected that!

And to be honest, even Rowling has been somehow more hopeful in this regard. Even so, she had killed many of the same people.

What I have found amazing, are the parallels to the canon of the 6 and 7 books (unwritten), with some small changes. Such as reverted spell (Avada), that can kill Voldemort, your description of the possible death of George or Fred (I was shocked reading this. How precisely it was!), and dream of Harry with Dumbledore. Yes. The scenes are not the same, but they have so much in common. So, that I even suspected, Rowling herself had read it. A crazy thought. But, who knows! Everything is possible in that mad world.

I genuinely wanted all of the killed characters to stay alive. Because this fic has been so hopeful until this chapter. But no.

It is still one of the best works, worth the 6 and 7 books! A real HP story, except for some changes in characters, but held in canon until book 6.

It easily could be a HP book. Not to say about many, even not less talented, works.

Bravo!
rosemary62442 chapter 11 . 6/4/2021
story of an ungreatful and arrogant brat who thinks his bully-and-nearly-murderer of a godfather is a saint and a real bully who thinks he did nothing and it was no big deal (wonder if he ever even said sorry)

at least I can understamd harry but ron or the rest of the gryffins? what's wrong with them honestly they saw snape carrying harry and they still mock him? so much for a house of bullies. thiugh I absolutely loathe sirius black, I think this is one of the few stories that he deserved to die, or rather, relieved to not face him at the story.

pity jack didn't managed to hex him good. it'll make him learn a few lessons...after that and he still thinks he'e not arrogant?
he's just want someone to blame not himself what a brat
rosemary62442 chapter 11 . 6/4/2021
하 진짜 읽으면서 혈압오르는게 느껴지네 학폭가해자새끼가 피해자도 잘한게없다 운운하네ㅋㅋ나만 루핀이 제일 싫냐 지는 아무것도 안한척 오짐
rosemary62442 chapter 9 . 6/4/2021
the very same behavior cost sirius and yet he's going to repeat it? so arrogant
Tristemente100 chapter 1 . 5/21/2021
fuck im crying so hard snape...
Guest chapter 29 . 4/27/2021
This story is just extraordinary. I've never seen such a hard worker and you write really good. This could literally be a Harry Potter book and I wouldn't even know it's not.
6,280 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »