Reviews for Harry Potter and the Battle of Wills
Arashi7 chapter 51 . 2/10
Damn. It's been some time since I read this one, so much that I didn't remember all of it. And this re-read certainly paid off! I saw myself, again, unable to stop, even though I should have been working at times. But the story was too good and I was too invested. Thank you so much for sharing this story and giving me the pleasure of reading it and falling in love with it yet again!
mariposa de cristal chapter 51 . 1/19
una historia hermosa y me entristecio en ciertas partes como la muerte de Remus, la de Percy aunque estiendo la motivacion de sus muertes, y la de Draco esa si fue una pena enorme pero la de Snape fue reconfortante, murio en sus propios terminos y con la unica persona que el hubiera querido a su lado eso es tranquilizante hasta cierto punto, espero mas de tus historias, bye
A865 chapter 51 . 11/11/2023
This... is just amazing. I'm at a loss of words for how good this fic was. And the ending line was possibly the best one I've ever seen in any fic or book. This fic was just beautiful.
Usagi chapter 51 . 11/5/2023
The amount of tears i shed over this story is unbelievable. Well done to the both of you. Words cannot express the emotiona I experienced while reading this. May you find a way to publish in the future any writing that strikes your fancy if you have not yet done so already.
Haven Forest chapter 48 . 8/11/2023
please write more like this
Haven Forest chapter 51 . 8/10/2023
it made me cry
Haven Forest chapter 46 . 8/10/2023
I love it i think it is my favorite harry potter fanfiction.
maiqsmail chapter 14 . 4/12/2023
Very rushed visit as though it's a side mission before Harry returns to Hogwarts instead of a proper visit to another country. Also, self fulfilling "prophecy"?
maiqsmail chapter 9 . 4/11/2023
I've read some Snape oriented fics and their Point-of-view on Harry describes well the tumultuous wreck the Harry in this fanfic is. The troubled emotionally unstable wreck with both hero complex and pretender complex and spoilt infantile gryffindor as well.
It's a difficult situation for me, because this fanfic is interesting, but its protagonist disgusting.
maiqsmail chapter 4 . 4/11/2023
Well, nice and entertaining so far. Just few things I adamantly expect from later chapters (which I'm yet to read):
-Hogwarts should be clamped tight under martial law. Nothing goes in or out. It's the only expected way, considering all the hassle after Sirius's escape in third year and back then it was one escapee versus current situation (basically civil war)
-every child of a confirmed (not merely suspected) Death eater is immediately at least expelled unless they cut ties with their terrorist relatives. This obviously would result in Draco Malfoy going out. On top of attempted murder of familiar.

If these points are not in without a lengthy and believable justification, I won't be able to believe anything else in the story from there.
maiqsmail chapter 3 . 4/11/2023
Could be a decent oneshot if it ends here with Potter never too be re-awoken.
Against my better judgement I'll continue reading.
maiqsmail chapter 2 . 4/11/2023
Oh, great, another cliffhanger.
maiqsmail chapter 1 . 4/11/2023
Nice cliffhanger, bro.
/s
Guest chapter 19 . 4/7/2023
Ginny-Ball is such a Weasley thing to come up with.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/4/2023
"Weird national warning cat" is a really cool idea and represents everything that made the Harry Potter world so fun to me. This story is really good so far.
6,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »