Reviews for Harry Potter and the Battle of Wills
Does this ever get interesting? is harry boring and weak all the way through? dropping if it dosent improve
Weirdness47 chapter 51 . 7/10
I am crying *sob* so bad right now. This *sniffles* whole story has moved me and has shown that you don't have to print a book for it to become loved. The ending truly broke my heart just as the death of Draco, Remus, Percy, and Dumbledore all the struggles through out the book such as the pillar of Storge when Lily and James appeared, when Harry almost lost Lupin trying to save Sirius, the trials, and also when Snape had to save Harry (both times). You, my friend, are and amazing writer and I absolutely love this story you have written for the world to enjoy and cherish.
AnotherSentimentalFool chapter 51 . 7/8
Truly wonderful. Thank you. This is the first HP story I have deemed worthy of being placed on my favorites list. I think what I loved the most was how true you stayed to the characters. Snape is by far my favorite character, and you wrote him so well. His relationship with Harry was believable, poignant, and heartbreaking.
Eclipse89 chapter 51 . 6/27
I absolutely loved the story, especially the tense and well-developed plot. From the very beginning to the end, I held my breath. The plot twists were awesome and unexpected. The characters believable, and I appreciated how you kept the focus on everyone, not only on Harry. Actually, I liked the plot in your fanfiction better then the last two original books.

I regret not reviewing every single chapter, but I couldn't tear myself from reading. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. You have some real talent, in addition to having a cool mum. ;-)
nightpurr1 chapter 13 . 6/15
WOW!
That about sums it up in one word!
Great chapter! Too many great things to try to write everything down I love. The cat and Harry!
HalfBloodPrincess110 chapter 49 . 6/12
THIS IS THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ I LOVE IT ITS PERFECT OH MY GOD YOU'RE AMAZING THANK YOU THE LAST CHAPTER MADE ME CRY. There, I've said my bit now. Not you know I'm insane. Yay.
ak chapter 51 . 6/11
Ok, I found this fic years after it was finished. I've read it all the way through & enjoyed it thoroughly. But I have to say: Best. Last line. Ever.
NessL chapter 51 . 6/9
hi,
this was an amazing story. Many thanks to you and your mum for writting it.
Knowing that you didn't read the HBP and DH, it is trully amazing how much you get a lot of things right (and some wrong, but that could be expexted of course!).
NessL
NessL chapter 1 . 5/29
Hi,
this seems quite a nice start... Well written and interesting begining.
NessL
Best fanfiction I've ever read and I have read over a thousand! Very good writing, it read like the books. Thank you for writing and finishing it. Kudos!
DarlingYou'reBeautiful chapter 51 . 4/30
What can I even say? I began reading this story a few days ago and then last night, I stayed up until 6:00AM just to finish it. This story is by far one of my favorites I have ever read and I really love it a lot. Oh my word, just thank you so much for this! You moved me to tears at times, I laughed at times, it was just so wonderful!
Kyralian chapter 51 . 4/27
You made me cry with this epilogue... Incredible epic tale - I enjoyed it very much. Why haven't you posted the whole thing on P&S though? I'm crap at reviewing, but I really loved this story. Thanks for posting! Some fanfiction is much better than the original, this story definitely belongs in that category!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 46 . 4/19
That was really depressing. And just when Draco was starting to make friends with Harry and the Weasley's. Not to mention making his own choices in life. Poor Remus, I certainly didn't expect him and Draco dying. Pettigrew I didn't really care about although it was nice of him to tell Harry about Voldie's fear about the wands meeting again.

One question though, Zabini is in Harry's year, right; and they are 7th years, aren't they; but you said he's a 6th year.

With the prophecy was this how it was split up?
Defiant, Traitor, Freed – Draco
Repentant, Traitor – Pettigrew
Defiant, Freed - Remus
Honestly don't you two read chapter 51 . 3/29
Wow. I loved it! I am usually sceptical with reading stories from befor the last book was out, but I could not resist and I am not dissapointed at all!

Great job! Thank you for sharing! :-p
SmileABunch6396 chapter 46 . 3/28
-sob- I've got to hand it to you. -chuckle- I haven't cried like that for ANY type of fiction in my life. Bravo. Keep up the good work. I expect a sequel at the end of this route. -grin- Now let me grieve in peace.
6,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »