Reviews for Harry Potter and the Battle of Wills
He will knock four times chapter 44 . 4/10
Ok I find it hilarious that HERMIONE of all people who HATES/SCORNS divination is a seer.
He will knock four times chapter 43 . 4/10
OMG that was epic! And the way Sirius shut Rita up was hilarious
He will knock four times chapter 41 . 4/10
OMG I'm on tenterhooks imagining how this will go! Sirius better be declared innocent... Or at least he escapes alive!
He will knock four times chapter 29 . 4/6
OMG! I should stop reading your continuings! Evil spoiler on character death!
Wordsworth99 chapter 51 . 3/13
Let me juat begin by saying that this is probably one of the best fanfiction Ive ever read! You guys did such an incredible job. I felt like the characters stayed true to themselves and that you didnt need to force the relationships. I LOVEd it! I didnt marathon through this fanfic the way i do most, but in glad, because i got to savor it right to the end. Great work!
Joanis chapter 51 . 3/7
Why do all good things come to an end? It was a good journey, this book. I absolutely loved it. Thank you.
Joanis chapter 21 . 3/5
He whispered "run." ... Sounds like the Doctor... Awesome! Loving this story so far!
lisastriker chapter 51 . 2/10
Wow, so hi! Guess what's been keeping my company through my ardous work days at a desk answering calls? Your story! I have to say, i'm so deeply in love with it.

It leaves a bittersweet taste in your mouth. It leaves you pining for so much, while at the same time being weirdly fulfilled with the entire direction the story takes. I could be shouting MORE! MORE snape and potter interactions! And then i get these small little tibits of contact between them and i'm like awww. At the end, i kind of want to have Snape adopt Potter but no it doesn't happen, but i love that line "How many could boast that the boy who lived wept for them?"

So on to characters, i like how harry's flaws come across. The heady emotional teenager who grows and becomes mature. You still remain all of the characters as to how they are in the story. Sirius is as usual wildly immature. Remus is able to come to terms with Snape without much pressing. Hermione (Yes! I never did think she would be suited for war) I also enjoyed the interaction with Draco and how he was upside down and he casually remarks to the Weasely's that its such a small thing. A rather hilarious moment for me i find; where the two enemies form this sort of bond.

Another thing about your story that is so amazing aside from the plot and the characters is that i haven't come across a single grammar mistake or spelling one. I know just how much spell proofing and editing you have to go through to get that especially with the length of this story.

Let me tell you it is amazing! Your mum and you have made me extremelly happy! (: Keep writing! And hope your job as a lawyer? is going well Cheers!
mk chapter 16 . 1/26
This fic is amazing! I just can't stop reading it! It has me guzzling coffee because what if I go to sleep and wake up in the morning to find something dreadful has happened to Harry & Co?

Huge thanks for not killing off Fred! Hope you'll spare Snape as well in the chapters to come.

Steady there mk, take a deep breath... count to ten... and onward to chapter 17!
Soki711 chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Why in these stories after Harry has been tortured by Voldy and his followers Harry's biggest worry is did he get his homework done and going back to school. Truthfully what the hell does that school teach that can be used for any profession. The average wizard probably does cleaning charms and cooks meals. In the very rich homes they use their house elves.
Qi Okami chapter 51 . 12/18/2013
Very, very good. I spent the whole night reading through your entire story, and now I am dead on my feet but oh, it was worth it. So very worth it. You have excellent characterization, with especial regard towards the characterization of several key characters like Snape, Harry, Dumbledore, Ron and Hermione, as well as the Malfoys. You finished this in 2005, so I presume DH has not yet come out at the time, and HBP was probably just released, so it was a pleasant surprise to see how well you mirrored Rowling's canon without knowledge of the Horcruxes or Snape's actual reason for quitting the Dark side. I actually prefer your reason for Snape wanting out over Rowling's; hers is okay but yours has a certain kind of power to it, like Snape was doing it because he was at heart an honorable man, not out of an unrequited love to a very old friend. Your creation of the Fortress/Forest of Shadows was lovely, well within understanding, and I also enjoyed Professor Smythe-Wellington, who made a most convincing professor and showed up the Minister so well even after her insistence on rules and whatnot. The only thing I am not so sure about is the Death Chamber...I know you used it to bring Sirius back from the dead, but afterwards Voldemort's interest in the Chamber seemed to peter out. I guessed he might want to bring through an army from the dead, but I don't think I saw anything like that, and the only person known to have fallen through the veil in canon is Sirius, and I doubt Voldemort wants to bring him back for the fun of it. I might have missed something after hours of reading your story, so if you could clarify, it would be nice. That twist where Hermione was actually a Seer when she hated Divination was great, and I liked your prophecy, it sounded like an actual prophecy and wasn't too cheesy or obvious or OOC. I liked how Snape progressed from outright hatred of Harry to tolerating and protecting him - you never let him lose that harshness and bluntness that was his core. So many stories made Snape go all soft on Harry after he read Harry's mind, but you managed to make it so that Snape understood and supported him without coddling him. Overall, I really enjoyed this, and thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 51 . 11/14/2013
IMO: This is the greatest Harry Potter fanfiction of all Times!
Guest chapter 46 . 11/9/2013
I was almost in tears during this chapter! Reeeeemmmmmuuuusss! How could you! How could you kill him!?
Fallwalker chapter 40 . 10/27/2013
I found this story and am into chapter 40 and am really enjoying it. Very well written, good plot.
lil chapter 51 . 10/24/2013
An amazing story, worth reading (though you made me cry a lot ) ! Thanks for having written it !
5,951 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »