Reviews for Harry Potter and the Battle of Wills
Beautiful, a true work of art. Thank you.
I'm ugly crying and I never ugly cry
great writing that still makes me cry 13 years later
D': trying to read this sneakily at night but it's super hard when one's nose keep clogging up with dripping snot
Mikaela chapter 51 . 8/17
I know this story is over twelve years old, but it was just...wow. There were many parts where I was just screaming in frustration, or rolling eyes and restraining myself from chucking my phone across the room, or laughing like an idiot, or bawling my eyes out. I felt so many emotions throughout this piece and I thank you for sharing it! It took me on quite the journey!
AlbusDumbledore12 chapter 51 . 8/13
This fanfic is totally amazing! I was expecting a Snape mentors Harry fic tbh, but this is still lovely! Very well written and very emotional! Read this all in two days. Thanks for the experience :)
soupcan chapter 51 . 7/6
This story is amazing. You've managed to give such humanity to all of the characters. It's amazing, and so well done, and I ended up tearing up multiple times.
MrsH chapter 51 . 6/24
Wow! What a great story! Loved it. Thanks for sharing it!
Ive been reading this all day and i swear I aged six years from the sheer stress this gave me. Its so heartbreaking but I loved every moment I’m standing here just crying over this incredible piece of literature that was so superb I’m speechless. You could trade this out for the canon last twi books and I wouldn’t even be able to deny that it’s merely fanfiction. This is single handedly the greatest written fanfiction I have ever read. Congratulations on this incredible thing. Be proud.
Snowfel chapter 51 . 5/27
Absolutely wonderful. This fic feels really alive, and it deserves more than Order of Merlin, First Class. Liked the way the characters are being depicted; Harry just being Harry, and actually this fic does Ron justice: he’s is not a red-haired git!
But most of all, I loved Snape the most in this fic; his moves are mostly logical, and his way of thinking resembles mine a lot (except I’m not that callous around people). His timely demise is not unexpected; it’s sad, but at the same time, I feel that it is a relief, on which I interpret is as him being offered a chance to start it all again in the next journey after death.
Mostly Human chapter 51 . 5/23
I've read a lot of HP fics. A lot of fics, but this is the first one I've felt was really true to the characters. Reading this didn't feel like reading fan fiction. It felt like I was reading an alternate ending to the Harry Potter series. I hope you work on your own story someday, because I know you would create something to inspire more fan fiction.
I've read this so many times over the years and it will continue to be one of my all time favourites. Thankyou so much for such a fantastic contribution to HP fic
I love this story so much finally someone shows Ron's personality like siriusly
HOLY GUACAMOLE MACARONI THIS STORY IS FLIPPING AMAZING
rosava chapter 51 . 5/1
Thank you for the best HP fan fic I have ever read. Loved it much more than the original end. And unlike other stories your Snape is rather believable. Though I like suggestions he could be gone soft it is very unlikely. And Harry Potter's character didn't irritate me at all, like in 6 and 7 parts, I found myself sympathetical to him. Really great story of yours.
6,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »