Reviews for Harry Potter and the Battle of Wills
15 years after you've written this story I found it and read it in four days. I just wanted to thank you for writing it and say how much it has touched me. From Draco's death till the last painful chapter I've been crying nonstop... Not many works of art are capable to reduce me to such blubbering mess, but this sertanly did! Again, thank you for bringing to life such amazing characterisations and the best of luck with all your future projects!
Zarwik chapter 27 . 1/5
How about aguamenti?!
Zarwik chapter 25 . 1/5
This is a really great and amazingly written story. It made me cried of joy so much. Thank you
Guest chapter 51 . 12/9/2019
Why did Snape had to die?
jj227 chapter 51 . 12/4/2019
The ending had me in tears, poor Snape he deserved better treatment than he got.
Murai-Sakura chapter 51 . 10/28/2019
Oh dear God, what have you done to my poor heart? This is too much to handle. Oh, my poor Severus.
I honestly don't know where to begin. Let's see...

First of all, I would like to commend you on the plot of this amazing story! Everything connected so well together and it was all so relevant and interesting to read. You honestly couldn't have left anything out.

But what baffled me the most was your amazing skill in writing this fanfic. Your wording was mature and interesting. Your dialogue was engaging and believable. Your descriptions were detailed enough to paint a good picture but not too detailed as to make for a boring read. Your characters well are very in character and dang it, but you made me cry several times.

The only thing I regret is that Snape and Harry never got closer together than they did in your story. It pained me to almost see it happen, only for the pair to leave things as they were. I just wanted to slap them silly.

The bittersweet ending you gave Snape broke my heart. Dang it all!

Thank you for the enormous amount of work this fic no doubt took. It was very enjoyable and it kept me occupied for about a week! Haha.

Very well done!
MS
KatieGG chapter 51 . 10/28/2019
I loved this story! Thank you so much for it! It's perfection!
iamdarklord chapter 30 . 10/18/2019
Why the HP fanfic writers cant have a normal HP who is not an idiot atleast not completely and also why most want him to be incompetent as JKR has kept him
iamdarklord chapter 29 . 10/18/2019
Still after 29 chapters and another 1 coming up based on your lovely preview, you could have named the fic, Poor old Voldy and Pathetic boy who lived
iamdarklord chapter 26 . 10/18/2019
Well this is Chapter 26 and yet our Hero is nothing more than a wimp. I know as of today doesn't matter as this story is complete and wont change a thing, but just want to understand that it is understandable that you want Harry to be normal as in Canon world, but is it too important to either make him a godlike or otherwise a wimp in most of the story with no contribution to the war till a point when he becomes godlike for Old Voldy to lurk in fright. Frankly I like stories where Potter may not be great but still does enough to stay alive rather than being at mercy of others to go to the loo
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2019
Love this one first chapter with the intriguing cliffhanger, great job!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 2 . 10/12/2019
SPOILER FOR ANYONE READING REVIEWS BEFORE READING. Ok I'm rereading this and ughhh whyyy whyyyy is it always that when finally someone writes the Dursleys as nice/not psychopathic child abusers, one of them dies aghhhhh. Has anyone found exceptions to this experience? Ok, still LOoove this story so much
browneyedlizzy chapter 51 . 8/22/2019
I know this is YEARS late but this is one of the most incredible and affecting pieces of FanFiction that I have ever read. Amazing job. I cried all the way through and never wanted it to stop.
p3rfectlyn0rmalx chapter 51 . 8/15/2019
Who gave you the right to take my heart, chew it up and spit it back out again? I was GRIPPED the entirety of this story. I’ve been up all day and night reading and this is one of the best fictions I have ever read. Both for story and writing. Thankyou for such an amazing journey and for breaking my heart (Why Remusssss you monster!)
A happy reader chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
Hello. That was an AMAZING read. I stuck through from beginning to end because I was interested to see your take on how Harry Potter would end, especially as you wrote this story before HBP. I loved the different take on HP, it was a refreshing read and not cliche. The emotions of Harry was at times a little annoying to read, and I was a bit disappointed that you didn't expand on the help from the Americans, and that you killed off Dumbledore so abruptly without a funeral for him. Otherwise it was all amazing, and I am now hooked on Harry fanfics written before Rowling finished the series.
P.S. writing this with your mom was the absolute coolest and I am sure it something you will always cherish.
Xoxo