Reviews for Harry Potter and the Battle of Wills
OHMIGOD THAT LAST SCENE! IT'S SO CUTE!
ASSFGHDHGJKKDGKL
'WHICH PART OF ME DO YOU HATE THE MOST, MY FATHER'S FACE OR MY MOTHER'S EYES?'
Shiiiit.
Goddamn. That's got to be the most dramatic freaking entrance I've ever seen.
winterzstorm chapter 51 . 11/28/2016
I love this story for all the ups and down very well written you and your co-authors did a great job.
MarilynT chapter 51 . 11/25/2016
That was an awesome story. Just finished. I hope at some point in time - you will write more fanfiction. Thank you for making me laugh and cry.
liz.onia chapter 51 . 11/12/2016
I'm not going to admit to how much of the last week I spent reading your story, but thank you for such a wonderful read! Really very sad Draco had to die. I think I was honestly more upset about that than Remus. The ending was perfect. I wish Harry had named one of his kids after Snape, but at least Lily was named for his mom. Thanks so much for the story and I hope you're doing well!
jenniferparsonshere chapter 51 . 10/10/2016
That was amazing. Well done. Very well done!
Kirinin chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
May I say, dear author, that I appreciate the Dursleys' humanity in this, your first chapter? They notice something's wrong with Harry and they point it out in a way that may not exactly ring with the dulcet tones of loving care, but definitely has an undercurrent of worry.

They're not good people in the books, but they're not maniacally cackling Voldemort clones either, and many fanfic authors forget this.

-K
Ladysatanic chapter 51 . 9/15/2016
I normally dont like fanfics like this one ...but this totally got me ! Very well written !
CaptainRumbro chapter 11 . 9/13/2016
Dropped.
CaptainRumbro chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
Harry Potter the lil squib.
CaptainRumbro chapter 8 . 9/13/2016
Harry Potter and the Battle-to-try-and-not-be-a-useless-squib.

He's losing so far.
vally9437 chapter 30 . 9/11/2016
oh f*ck... Kreacher...
Elafi Milo chapter 51 . 9/11/2016
Oh my goodness-so many story arcs. But I was totally hooked on this story. Thank you so much for writing it!
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 9/2/2016