Reviews for The Mole: Pokemon & Digimon Edition
Anonymous chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
AAH! I NEVER PAY ATTENTION!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
AND Jessie is out. I miss her. But I am NOT crying over spilt milk. Anyways... I'm thinking al are suspicious. Misty has done suspicious acts, such as kicking that wire at the start. And being called the most suspicious. Gary has been the first to finish. Either he's THAT smart, or he decided to use the virus. Jeri is... just too shy. Maybe Jessie is right- she is only faking.
And Jessie and Kenta were at the bottoms of the polls of the episodes they were eliminated in. So I'm more suspicious of Misty. But then I keep thinking it's Jeri because under a shy appearance, she would be a SABOTAGER. Like Toadette from krisetchers' "The Mole: Traitor Aboard" because she was the person who seemed the LEAST suspicious, to end up as the mole. Also, I highly apologize if too much spoilers were revealed. I have read he stories I mentioned, and I forget that others haven't.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Passed the halfway mark!
AND NOBODY, NOBODY AT ALL, MESSES WITH JESSIE!
And poor, poor Gary. Ya didn't have to hug her. The story was all true, but ya NEVER had to hug her. :D
And Matt's coalitions are finally revealed, and he has no more information, so he is eliminated. Cheaters never win... for some reason, I think I'm starting to LIKE Jessie as a character. THANK YOU!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Kenta loses. I actually liked him.
And I LOVED the applause at the end. A fair player, he stayed longer than Sora, so he was able to appear to be more fair. THE END
And who is the mole?
Kenta is the least suspicious, and he is out. Coincidence, anyone? *Wink*
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Knew Tracey wasn't the mole.
There WAS a bribe, and Misty didn't accept it. THANK GOODNESS!
Is 7 your lucky number?
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Matt is off my list.
Believe it or not, Tracey is too. Anyone can just be exemption-hungry, kind of like Flurrie, from "The Mole: Festive Saboteur!" and he is that person, just more disloyal. I think he might have a change of heart somewhere, like Flurrie, again, and do something to someone to lose his spot in the game... blah blah blah.
And they lost their leader. SCREW YOU, MATT!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
And Ash goes first. This was at the end of the second-to-last chapter of Princess Toady's "The Mole: Festive Saboteur", and I decided to read this one first. I'm enjoying it, to say the least.
fyefytyd chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
fuck!
jferuhgurbfbrubgrtbghfdughur tughurghuthguhrughurughuehfu hfddbvbhbfhugrbevbeuwfieheru bwfygughrfbufgudfvbrsghsygys gyrghgfgygreufghushsugudgfue hgruhgudysgyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyytrgtttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrree eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppooooooooooooooooooouu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuananananananna nananannananananannanananana nanannananannananananananana nanannananananananananananan annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaafffffffffffffffff fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuccccccccccccccccccccccckk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
SatoKasu4ever chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
awesome story!

The ending was something I was not expecting!

good jod, i liked it!
TheGreatAvenger chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Hey! I just wanted to tell you that I discovered this story a few months ago, but I never got to chance to leave a review. Lol

I must say that reading this fanfic was an excellent experience for me. All of the characters were very interesting, and the missions sounded very exciting.

I actually suspected Gary for quite some time during the fanfic. I had a feeling that one of the girls would win, and it turns out I was right.

Once again, I had a great time reading this story. Now excuse me as I go ahead and read Season 2. :P

- TheGreatAdvenger
LilPadfootChicky chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
OMG! wow... this was just amazing! im kinda glad i didnt know to look for clues in each chapter or i would have gone crazy! some of them i picked up on, but didnt think to much about, and deffinitly didnt think they were to help find the mole, just thought they stood out. :D but amazing job. i was constantly switching between matt and gary at first, then misty and jeri, and then gary and possibly jeri. i think the gary oldman clues were the best, so well thought out and blaringly obvious! yet i didnt catch them. this is by far the best digimon or pokemon story ive read... ever. congrats! i'm deffinitly faving and rereading when i have lots of time. it'll be great to be able to read it knowing for sure that gary is the mole! i love how you portrayed the characters, even if they wernt all exactly in cannon character, they still were amazing and made the story go wonderfully! i was seriously tensing up when the finaly was going on, i just couldnt figure out who the mole was and it was freaking me out! well i could rant more but ill stop now. seriously, amazing job! :D:D cant wait to read more from you!

3 LilPadfoot!
Sonic Phantom chapter 9 . 7/16/2008
Hey, I just thought of something. How about you do an Amazing Race story?
iheartcrossovers chapter 9 . 9/19/2007
i'm impressed with your clues. seriously. Very clever. But for some rerason, i didn't catch any of them except the first one and thrid one. i got confused with the names and i'm like, thats strange. i caught it but didn't do anything. But near the end, something just told me, its gary. i know it. i kinda looked at who people thought it was. If they thought it was one person and they got voted out, i discluded them.

But you are an amazing reality TV show game writer. I'll be reading every single one you publish. But just a question, were the twists and challenges inspired by the real thing or did you just make them up?
lupyne chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
This is amazing.

Most fan-fics based on TV game shows that I've read are inserted with lots of random humour, but yours was just superb.

Excellent job.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 5/13/2006
I absolutely loved the Mole when it was airing. Really, REALLY, sucks that it was cancelled, and this just got me glued to my seat for atleast 2 hours. It was a VERY good read and it would be awesome if you did another reality, like Big Brother.