Reviews for The Evil Random Pink Bunnies Of Doom
Naruto90210 chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
O_O This was funny and weird ath the same time.:) :)
Airheaded Kitty Luver chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
OMC! YOU ARE SO RANDOM AND ENTERTAINING! (oh, by the way, omc is short for oh my cookies, in case you were wondering...) THE PINK BUNNIES ARE COMING FOR US ALL! I MUST RUN! ...to read the next chapter... love ya.
Nomiana U chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
Beware the evil pink punnies of doom(wow that is a mouthful)! Well that is a GREAT STORY IT BE SO FUNNY!
Bubblewrap and Kerosene chapter 9 . 11/3/2006
Yay! You updated.
WWD chapter 9 . 10/24/2006
It's about time ed! _
Jogurt chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
This is stupid, even not funny, I don't know if I'm supossed to cry or laugh.
KarmaDreamz chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
A personal experience? Sound scary! What's scarier is being chased around by a creepy Canadian Geese, with it's mouth open, and you just plain don't run, cause you think you're too cool to! That's whatcha call scary! Poor Naruto...poor you!...poor me..lolz. Good story so far!

- Karma
Amaroq11 chapter 8 . 6/25/2005
Hilarious story! I fell out of my chair laughing at the randomness!
freakenout chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
this is some weird fic. and also that u had this experience. i love randomness XD. keep going.
Kitsu3 chapter 8 . 6/9/2005
Sasuke is argueing with a cat. A PINK cat.

...special.

Then again, that's all this fic is, isn't it? It's quite funny. Please update again soon!
Tunazap chapter 8 . 6/7/2005
xD You updated...finally.
WWD chapter 8 . 6/7/2005
YAY, about time ED! funny, now stop being lazy for once and do something that doesn't involve the computor...wait never mind drop everything for the computor, the computor is Kami, bow..NOW!
the aku dragon of light chapter 8 . 6/6/2005
hey, this is great! I love this story so much. And just to let you know, I too think pink bunnies are evil. They should all die! ok that's over with, bye now, and please write more!
Keito-kun chapter 8 . 6/6/2005
Ack! The bunnies! I told those fools they would take over the world, but they didn'y listen!

You'll never catch me! Nevah!

*runs away laughing insanely*
Danny-171984 chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
hahahahahahaha...Like the whole cat and sasuke argument. And kakashi walking on his boxes was hilarious. Ino should be honor to see kakashi like . Anayways, keep on writing.

High Hopes Here