Reviews for Dangerous Dancing
Ashley chapter 12 . 2/27
Rip Naraku, forever damned to be a hell spawn
SweetChocolatez chapter 27 . 8/22/2016
At first, I couldn't read this without laughing. It wasn't in a bad way, though. I really liked this story a lot and it's amazing to see your progress since this fic. Besides the few spelling/grammar errors and some of the story being a little rushed (neither of which bothered me, it was just something I noticed), I think this fic is really well done. I really liked the mystery aspect of the fic, that was especially well done.
Lori74 chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
this story is so much fun! I love the way you really describe what the characters are doing and feeling, it draws the reader in and makes it exciting! I can't wait to read more!
Otaku Derp Potato chapter 9 . 7/21/2016
Miroku was on keyboard not drummer. Naraku was drummer. Just sayin
Otaku Derp Potato chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
Three inch heels aren't really that hard to dance in (especially if you often wear character shoes or taps)
Neerdywolfluna chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
I like the story a lot. Don't let Kouga have Kagome. Inukag is my favorite shipp. By read ya later. 3.
cupcake229 chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
awwww come on! i was hoping they'd kiss! oh well, really good chapter!
FireHanyou16 chapter 10 . 9/18/2015
Well I don't necessarily get all warm and fuzzy when Lord of the Fluff smiles, but I do know that if he does, someone is going to die in the next twelve seconds. And that if he laughs, you'd better run and hope you can make it to the farthest mountain in six seconds.
Great chapter! I like the character development, and the brothership between Yashie and Lord of all the Fluffies.
-Always,
FireHanyou14-
Furostomi-chan chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
Eeh 50% of the chapter is song lyrics I didn't read. Sorry. I guess I am to old for this one. -sigh-
Furostomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Humm. I'm just not getting into this one like I did your others, but it's been a long, long time since I was 19 or 20; and even when I was I wasn't. So maybe reading this is depressing me a bit idk. But I do know it took me all day to -force- myself to read this chapter.I'll try the next one though.
DeathDagger chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
Ooooh! Its Kurama
DeathDagger chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
LoL! Why is Inu Usher? This is hilarious!
kunjo-sama chapter 27 . 5/28/2015
That was an amazing fic really cool
kakkn chapter 27 . 10/9/2014
Great fic! I really enjoyed the way you wrote the characters :)
inume1227 chapter 27 . 8/31/2014
Woah! Absolutely loved it!
1,739 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »