Reviews for Amulet of Time 5: Sirius and the Sphinx
TekExplorer chapter 12 . 11/1
nooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Ive been reading the series and IT rook some but now I really want to know how IT ends. Will you finish it at some point?
androidtracker chapter 1 . 7/25
on ao3 I am under texttospeechoutfit and I am asking again to podfic some of the fics on ffnet. be aware my username is literal so take a listen to one of my posts and see if the British voice is ok for you. thanks for taking the time!
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 12 . 7/2
Not a riddle its a have to put the story in the correct order.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 7 . 7/2
Maybe they have Pepsi there ?yes?
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 5 . 7/2
Neo did what?
Hey mom neo did it again.
acquiringwriter chapter 12 . 2/17
Are you going to continue this at any point? It's grown on me.
shadowdreams4 chapter 12 . 1/26
please update was looking forward to Sirius being in charge of Egypt
Shame this didn't continue. It had potential.
JimofTheDuckAvengers chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
Update
Poussy chapter 12 . 10/6/2016
Hi,

I like your stories and I'm disapointed to discover "to be continued" and not "the end". I hope that you (one day) send the next chapter and then the next part of your story.

Have a nice day.

Ps : I hope that you can forgive me for my poor English. It's easier in french.
Bye
Eva Rose chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
I love this series. Tho there are some parts of them I wish was not in it. OK, only one part from the one based in 1975. I had that song stuck in my head all day and I get that song stuck in my head without help. Thank you very much. So, you need to update and let everyone know where this is heading. PLEASE.
lovebirdy chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
I'm assuming this story is abandoned?
Lily-Potter8 chapter 12 . 6/23/2016
Please continue with your story it is very good and I would like to see how it turns out. Only problem I have seen is chapter 11 and 12 are the same of this story. I have read all the other ones leading up to this one and would like to see the story to the end. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/14/2016
I hope you finish this story I've really enjoyed read the other four!