Reviews for Over the Years
I am a hypocrite chapter 15 . 2/24
Its been 8 years since you last updated this story. I am not telling you to update it because you must have some important reason to leave us hanging. But I just want to thank you for giving us such a heartwarming story. This is the standard that I use to compare all other DCConan grownup but not Shinichistories. Hope you continue writing and all the best for your future endeavors.
yan chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
This is such a good take on the story! I love it a lot. Even though you'll probably never finish this story, I'm glad you wrote it. I've been looking for something like this after becoming a bit frustrated with the story haha. But thank you! You write so well, I hope it's something you keep doing.
Trish chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
I love the story so much and I love this couple as much as I can describe. I would like to ask if there is a continuation of this story? I'd really love to know how it ends. I just don't want to leave to my imagination.
Thank you and do keep it up! :D
sephikus chapter 15 . 10/2/2016
I really do hope you plan to eventually continue/finish this story. It's incredible and deserves to be complete.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/12/2016
It was starting to get good! I really hope you do Finish this soon as this is one of the good fanfic that are incomplete

Please?
gabbygirl199 chapter 15 . 6/22/2016
OMG THIS IS AWESOME I need to know if shinichi comes vack safe or not
gabbygirl199 chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
Sorry to bring this up after you finished writing this fanfiction but as a member of the legal system ran would have never had eaten a banana in japan because they are illegal to eat there because they are naturally radioactive but other than that thus is amazing
Guest chapter 15 . 6/12/2016
T_T you shouldve ended it with the fluff... now the story is left unfinished.

please update, soon.
essicaJoola chapter 2 . 5/4/2016
it's rude to leave tips in Japan, maybe cut that part out?

Your,
Essicajoola-chan
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2016
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Guest chapter 15 . 2/12/2016
M I d only 1 thinking tht this fanfic isn't cmplt? ?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/30/2016
Will the antidote be found soon?
essicaJoola chapter 14 . 1/9/2016
cff
essicaJoola chapter 15 . 1/9/2016
UPDATE
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
Snipers. I don't know what to say...