Reviews for Love Hina Motoko's Little helper
Quis Custodiet chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
This one made me laugh pretty good. I also noticed the character design similarities between Motoko and Kotoko (hell, even the name is just one syllable off!) Very funny stuff. Thanks for this.
barney.turner.10 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Interesting choice & well observed re: Kotoko & Motoko do resemble each other physically & temperament-wise, although Kotokos attacks are limited to verbal 1s lol.
On a personal note, after nearly a decade of not watching anime, it was stumbling across Boulevard Entertainments budget-price license of Love Hina vol.1 (& falling in love with Round Table feat. Ninos "Let Me Be With You" on the trailers section in the Extras) that made me pick up Boulevard Ent.s Chobits vol.1 a few months later, & eventually led me to buying both series boxsets within a few months more.
Thank you for this story: although short, it brings a warm happy glow to me!
brindani chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
A little personicon that looks like Motoko, could be interesting depending on how you develop it.

brindani
notconfident chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
lol chobits/ Lh crossover rocks LOL that was halarious u should update! I wish i could be a talented writer as you though..
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Oh wow, this is just neat... I think Keitaro better invest in some life insurance 'cause I'm betting Motoko is gonna end up killing him! LOL... Bravo! More!
jennyjennai chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
That was so funny, I laughed too hard. It was fun though and I really liked it. What else can I say?
Jaws chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
hahahaha!

Excellent!
Hououza chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Excellent!

Highly amusing opening chapter, look forwards to see where this is going.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Sci-Fi Raptor chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
lol, that was so funny. it was awesome!
Swordchucks chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Alright... interesting. First of all, I don't know that you've made a good enough case for personacoms existing in the world of Love Hina. The world of Chobits is quite a bit farther in the future than 1998-2002 (the span of LH). That aside, there are a few personal nitpicks in there.

First of all, author's notes go at the start or end of a chapter. I only saw one amongst the text, but you'd be better off rewriting it so that Motoko makes a comment about what Personacoms are or the like.

Secondly, I don't like present tense for stories. It's weird to me. Personal nitpick, I know, but how many novels have you ever seen that weren't in past tense?

Thirdly, later on in the story, it feels like there's a lot of dialogue happening very close to other dialogue with little "dressing". Keeping the speakers straight, alone, is a little difficult.

Finally, if Personacoms are common, then Motoko reacts a little strongly with her confusion. If they are not, she seems to be acting too nice to the doll. Keep in mind that her school is dedicated to hunting demons and monsters. I'm sure she'd be a little suspicious of a talking puppet (*cough* Evangeline *cough*).

In any case, looks like a good start on a fic.
Gotenks01013 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Enjoyable. Extremely enjoyable. Never read Chobits, now i'm gonna have to to see what a Persocon Does. Good to see your still alive. Laters.
sub-sarissa chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
haha! lol.

i haven't read/seen chobits, but it's a funny idea. update soon.
minh chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Wow! A slight chobits crossover. Nice! Especially since you havent done any fics in a while, Bugsy. I sure hope you do continue this good work quickly and efficiently!