Reviews for Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' Up Faye Once More
Miki Bidan chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
*SQUEALS* THE BEST! I JUST LOVED IT! :D YOU MADE ME LAUGH SOOMUCH THAT I'M HAVING A TEMPERATURE RIGHT. I DONT MIND IT. I JUST LOVED YOUR STORY!

Miki
Miki Bidan chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
First of all iwanna tell you something-

this is the best parody i'v read in years...it's so wondrful!

I just loved it. You sure know how to write decent parodies. wonderful! the way you've srated your story it's just to good. I really enjoyed it. Do you have a DVD of he movie? cuz then, the script is to perfect.

It's just great. _ i LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! You're to good! I just cant help but keep complimenting.

Well, i wish i could write a hundred compliments ((but then my fingers would get blisters))

Gambatte Kudasai!

Miki
TeaRoses chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
I just want you to know I'm putting this back in my favorites now that it's back up! I still love it, and I think of it often. Especially "Blame America" and that Ms. Pac-man joke!
Kendra Luehr chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
Omg, let me tell you...as soon as I saw that some prick had requested that your fic be deleted I not only flipped out, but I just had to review it again! XD I swear, this is like seriously my all-time favorite Bebop parody fic, & I almost piss my pants with laughter EVERY single time I read it! Yeah, that's right, I'm a loser...I love it SO much that I read it MORE than once! ; eheh lol Sorry for babbling (or am I? lol) but I'm an 'interesting' person 2 begin w/, rotfl, & I just LOVE this! Ha! ::huggles you:: Thank you SO much for making the best Bebop fic EVER! Hope you write more soon! ,~
Lady C Andrews chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
lol, that was so funny! I really liked this story!
Katers chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
Gosh, it's been so long since I've read any fanfiction, that I honestly couldn't remember if I read this chapter already... sorry!

But I haven't laughed too hard lately, so this (whether it's a re-read or not) was quite welcome.

Off subject here, but have you watched Wolf's Rain? From the animators/creators/whatevers of Cowboy Bebop. It's nothing like Bebop but I enjoy it thoroughly. Yoko Kanno does the music in this series as well, which kicks major monkey butt. Just FYI.

Thank you again for the song parodies; they make me smiles and laugh till my cheeks and stomach hurt.

Have a nice day.

:P
FaintScent chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
o ye spike and faye r makin out dat da best change! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

so far dis mak have been hilariously twisted ~and i donna if dat is a word XP~

it is so funny LOL

and da lyrics changed LOL

funny way 2 change it well G2G

amz
FaintScent chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
LOL dis is hilarious LOL

but i wish u put dat song in da movie for faye

sings**

can u belive me

stll goin' pretty with a pisol at hand

please don't tell me

will u b my man

if i beged

if i plead

would u

satified me

anything but and i donno da rest...XP

but i wish i had da lyrics...

n e wai great job!and i'm da first reviwer on 2 reving da next chapie! ! !