Reviews for Blind Revenge
Sue chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I thought this story was excellent. I really like the Oscar/Jamie story lines, and i just got around to reading this one. Are you going to write anymore? I would love to see a follow up to this one - what happens next between them?
Montserrat chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Just finished reading Blind Revenge (bionic Woman) fanfic - I gotta tell you I loved it! Found it at site.

I only have discovered fanfiction recently, and finding this web has been fantastic - especially because I saw most of these shows ages ago in my native language, Catalan (English is my third language in fact)and it's now I'm finding lots of things in English - translations often are less than ideal in fact.

Best wishes from Barcelona, Spain!
ElspethBates chapter 22 . 1/28/2006
Excellent! You stayed in cannon and wrote the story just like any episode on television!
jtbwriter chapter 22 . 1/27/2006
Yes! Russ really came through and Rudy did it!

Jaime did a very brave thing-now she and Oscar can

get well together. Thanks for catching the

characters so well! A great fic!
challengerspet chapter 21 . 1/27/2006
Ok this is sheer torture! I just get good and involved and WHAM its the bottom of the page. oh PLEASE hurry with the next chapter!
jtbwriter chapter 20 . 1/18/2006
Absolutely great story-I've finally read all of it and you really caught the characters well.

But please-we need to know what happens next...!

Thanks!
Rainbowscape chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Just discovered this story and what an interesting beginning. I love how you capture the relationships between the characters.
SJDM12 chapter 16 . 9/26/2005
Alright 2 chapters in as many days. Thanks. I can't wait for more.
ElspethBates chapter 14 . 8/23/2005
You write a very good, compelling story. This is the first time I've read any of the Bionic Woman stories and when this show was on the air I LOVED it! I think you have kept the characters in cannon, I could picture each of them acting and reacting just as you wrote! Keep up the good work!
neesie-pie chapter 14 . 6/13/2005
For the most part, I think your stories are absolutely brilliant, but I do have a few comments on this one.

To be honest, I feel Blind Revenge is missing the heart and soul that you usually put into your stories. The emphasis seems to be solely on action; I personally would like to see a little more of the emotional introspection that you’ve done so well in the past. Jaime hears that Oscar’s dead and all that can be said is that she sobbed? What’s going on in her head – regret for things unsaid? The (unusual for Jaime) urge to inflict pain and death on the terrorists in revenge? And Jaime’s impending demise must bring a maelstrom of thoughts and feelings for Rudy (and Oscar) – to simply say they’re upset and stressed fails to exploit the situation. I’d like to see you explore a little more how they feel about her, and why. I know the show was vague at best about it, but you have such a talent for getting inside the character’s heads, and this seems like a perfect opportunity.

Thank you for sharing your tremendous talent with us. I eagerly look forward to everything you write, and thoroughly enjoy every word.
SJDM12 chapter 12 . 6/12/2005
Please update soon
neesie-pie chapter 12 . 6/12/2005
OHMYGOD! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I had so thought that you had forgotten about BW in favor of your Pretender stories... Thanks for another beautifully written chapter. Hope the next one comes along soon!
Amanda chapter 11 . 3/13/2005
I just found this site this evening and am glad I did! Great stories! I'll be sure to come back frequently for more chapters.
Psfluter chapter 11 . 11/3/2004
I really like this story. it brings back memories of my youth. Any updates soon? Please?
Elisa chapter 11 . 10/10/2004
Another great chapter Lurker! Hope Rudy can help keep Oscar calmed down and prevent him from having a heart attack. I will be waiting for the next chapter to see what happens next. Thanks again Lurker.