Reviews for Taking Advantage
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
A great story. Very good.
Elendila chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
You wicked, wicked, wicked manipulator of unsuspecting readers' imaginations! So utterly captivating, this. James and Jack, writing and art - perfect, just perfect. Like something out of unremembered dreams. And hysterically funny to boot! (Not to mention ohmygodohmygod at the thought of Jack wielding those paintbrushes with James at the receiving end...)
alli-sun chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This is...amazingly creative and damn you for making your writing pieces so freaking wonderful. Good job, you've officially got me addicted to Sparrington. Or JN, or JJ, or however else I want to call it. I like the ring of Sparrington.

The summary dragged me in, and then I just got caught until the end and I read Jack's lovely replacement for "horny". Lovely. You do amazing work with those two. n-n
AmeliaMC chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
That was great!
Nuppu chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I'm saying this far to often these days, but I'll do it again anyway: 'Aw, I loved it!'

There. So it was very good and amusing and the end was... well... I won't be using my oilpaints for a while now... _'
NightsSweetEmbrace chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
LOL! What can I say, I love your sense of humor.

Unfortunatelly, had some kind of problem and I lost my lists. But here I am again, and adding you again. Hope to read another of your delightful fantasies soon.
elaneon chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
I haven't had the urge to eat paint in years- thank you.
Nea Syzitisi chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Jackson Pollock is AWESOME!
BlackJackSilver chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
This is hilarious! Johnson Pollvault bit caused me an injury. Seriously, I've not laughed so hard in so long that I pulled something. Loved the paint fight and the making up. Sorry I hadn't reviewed this before. Had the same problem with Oneiriad. I do not think my author alerts are working. Adding you there again- we'll see how that turns out. Cheers mate!
Lady Tanarion chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
*grins* Ah, that's too amusing! We always knew that their arguements were just unrequited passion simmering under the surface...

*thumbs up* And the apples were lovely. _
nothingtoseehere87 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Oh... my... GAWD this is GREAT! I am so going to fall out of my chair... Favorite lines: "It had nothing to do with unrequited lust . . . nah" & "Oh, that's not fair." Riotously hilarious.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments; I really do appreciate them. :) And I do have a livejournal! I'm Spazcat101 over there, too. Thanks for the Agent Sands Community suggestion! I'll give it a shot!
vanillafluffy chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
This is hysterical! Dandy AU; quite original. Gratuitious quote abuse is such fun, I really got a kick out of "but you HAVE heard of me?" (and was halfway expecting Jack to polish off the sushi and have Norrington asking "But why is the fish gone?"...)

Thanks for starting my day with a good laugh!