Reviews for Torment of Tantalus
LeeniLovesPriss chapter 9 . 6/9/2006
Ooh, I'm REEALLY enjoying this. Hope ya update soon!
Y2Jen chapter 9 . 4/3/2006
whoa my gosh it's been so long, I almost forgot about it... sorry. but glad to see it back I can't wait to read more what happens
TakerTakeMe chapter 9 . 4/2/2006
Wow! Am I dreaming, or did I *really* just read a new chapter of this story? What? I'm *not* dreaming? Lol... I am so glad that you finally updated this. I'm curious about this plan and what it entails, and I can't wait to read more... Update soon! :-)
qtea-angel chapter 9 . 4/2/2006
you got that one right...i've been waiting for ages for this to get updated! but im glad you finally did. good job, i cant wait to find out about stephanie's plan!
DCFanatic4life chapter 9 . 4/2/2006
Ooh, how exciting that this was updated. I love your stories and I'm glad that you've decided to update them. I wonder who the mystery man at the end is. I'm thinking that you're leading us to believe that it's Christian, simply because you had him say to Chris that maybe what he's doing is working more than you think. Whatever they're deciding to do, I hope it proves to Stephanie that H doesn't love her, and that Chris does. Anything to get H out of the picture is totally fine with me. Can't wait for more. :)
AniLuLu chapter 9 . 4/2/2006
Oh, come on, you cannot leave me on a cliffhanger like that. Who is "he"? And what is he about to do? Awesome chapter, you better update soon.
Latisha C chapter 9 . 4/2/2006
Good chapter.
TakerTakeMe chapter 8 . 10/27/2005
No, she doesn't love Hunter... I hope!
TakerTakeMe chapter 6 . 10/27/2005
OMG! I can't wait to see Hunter's reaction to this! I found this chapter to be so hilarious! Good job!
TakerTakeMe chapter 5 . 10/27/2005
I do love the fact that Steph's not being so loyal. I wonder if she'll meet Chris later on?
DX Diamond chapter 8 . 4/10/2005
I love your fic. Please write more.
StephanieIrvine chapter 8 . 3/31/2005
No Stephanie;

Rule #1 You do not love Hunter.

Rule #2 You do not love Hunter.

Rule #3 You do infact love Chris.

Well finally, do you know how long I've been waiting for a update! It's a great story, so updates are kinda nececeray!

I really liked this chapter, can't wait for more!

Jodi
Y2Jen chapter 8 . 3/31/2005
ooh... well does she! lol, hey it's ok, I'm glad it's back, thanx.
DCFanatic4life chapter 8 . 3/31/2005
No, I'm going to have to say, I don't think that she does. And she knows she's hurting Chris and that's just not cool. I think she needs to at least speak to him about the situation. Can't wait for more. :)
Latisha C chapter 8 . 3/30/2005