Reviews for New Memories
Ashbee lee chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Where is the continuetion please?i love to read it.
mrs. zala chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA A
this is totally... HILLARIOUS!
for god sake! how can you find such a great idea? :D
you said this was stupid idea... but for me, this is... refreshing! hahahahaa.
i can't wait to see your next crazy ideas!

until next time,

mrs. zala
Fangirl0022 chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Don't worry it was really entertaining ..

It makes me laugh ..
AsuCaga Rules chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
that was cute! please update! i've read this a thousand times now yet still no updates!
shiloah18 chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
Athrun knew those things were going to happen to him demo, he was stiLL abLe to make her wear a dreSs and hEeLs, ne?

In the Game Boy Advance game, Mobile Suit Gundam Seed: Tomo to Kimi to Senjou de, Athrun waLks around asking peopLe what a good gift wouLd be. EventuaLLy, Athrun creates a smaLL robotic hamster, which he gives to CagaLLi to cheer her up, but she mistakens it for a reaL rodent and destroys it, much to Athrun's shock. O.o lol XD

hmm.. Cags gave him a neckLace, why not?

uh-oh.. she heard them.. demo, Cags shouLd be happy that Athrun thought of getting her a present, ne?

man, I pity Dearka..

lol Lacus seriousLy nEeds to teach those Haros not to "attack" peopLe.. XD

haha.. she hand cuFfed him? ELsman's a pOor guy..

the yeLLow Haro is the scariest one.. it reminds me of Cags.. lol

Draggy? lol XD

Lemme imagine Draggy as Hakkai's pet dragon, Hakuryuu.. y'know.. from Gensomaden Saiyuki.. _

tsk, tsk.. pOor Kira..

lol used Draggy on Athrun Cags! demo, maybe he has this program instaLLed in Draggy not to attack it's maker aka Athrun.. XD

*Laughing her head oFf* beat Lacus is going to treat Kira as a doLL now! XD

I wonder how was Yzak abLe to run with his over sized cLothes.. hmm..

*faLLs oFf her chair Laughing* aww.. LiL' Yzak was crying? XD btw, how come the kid didn't catch the virus?

*sighs* Kira is such a kid! XD

“When I grow big again, I’m going punish you!” lol so the baby taLk comes aLong with the virus huh? XD

lol if you'd think of it.. Athrun and Lacus wouLd LoOk Like pedophiLes if they did something more than what they were doing with KiraCaga right now.. XD

*rofL* Yzak was being swung by that girL? and Dearka broke into a schOoL? XD

nyWeiZ, boy, you've got one heck of an imagination you've got there.. sugoii! - jaa ne in your next update! ;3
Kagally chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
ohmygod! AWESOME CHAPTER! I could actually picture them in a chibi form! I think Cagalli and Kira will look really cute in a chibi form...but I don't know about Yzak, but still! I can't wait to read some more!
Aura of Chaos chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
_ :D!

CHIBIS! AWESUM!
JayFX chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
hahahhaha, aw krs sounds so so so cute! lol yzak is now in a world filled with love, dresses, and tea partys!
JayFX chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
ahahaha omg that was even funnier! i have tears im my eyes! hahaha the yellow one was my favorite! hahaah
JayFX chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
ahahahhaha lmao! omg that was the funniest chapter evr! hahaha they did a tag team! i couls totally picture dearka fighting the haros and lacus oblivous to the whole thing! hahah awsome!
vorahk chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
hehe i like your imagination, pretty funny stuff
Sesskag4evr chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
Great story it's also kwaii about the chibi stuff!please continue it deserves an A!
Digital-Dragon-Master chapter 5 . 7/18/2005
... OH MY GOD! *Glomps any random cibis nearby* CHIBI! I'm a Chibi fanatic! *Goes chibi herself* NO ONE CAN RESIST A CHIBI! IT'S LIKE RESISTING LIFE! CHIBI! *Runs around yelling the word 'Chibi'*

Digital-Dragon-Maste844

update...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2005
WTF?

XD!

I want more! yes more randomness too *pleads in chibi form Q_Q*