Reviews for Tissues and Thistles on a Tuesday Afternoon
HardfacedQueenofMisadventure chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I'm not sure whether to laugh, cry, or feel incredibly jealous. Willow is re-enacting my dream-come-true. I don't have any romantic feelings towards Giles, but...

Now, for the reviewing part: This is a really good story, loads of emotion and good vocab. (I sound like a teacher- HELP!)
nopenopenopebuildanihop chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Aw, it's SO cute! I love it! Especially the voices bit. You write Willow very well.
evil-mastermind666 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
SuperCute! Like Superman, only with cuteness. I like that you used my favourite TV show AND my favourite childhood story book. Nice touch. Plus, Giles Willow awesome.
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 6/16/2005 precious! I love the idea of Giles reading children books. :) Love it, love it. Not so much with the smuttyness b/t Willow and Giles, or Giles and anyone other than Jenny, but hey, it still works. And I like how you wrote it, with it being more of a Willow crush on an older guy thing. Cause hey, we all do that. So anywho, keep up the great work!
ozma914 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Wonderfully well written - and well in character.
mistymidnight chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
I'm in no way a Willow/Giles shipper, but the story was cute. I liked Giles's line about "shortly after people stopped hunting dinosaurs". It seemed really in character for him. And Willow's babbling (and the babbling nature of her thoughts) were very nicely done.
katie farmer chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
this was so sweet! such an adorable story!
insipid.angst chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
refreshing, bliss.

*grins* it was warm, and character and without selfish whimsy.

Doyle chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Aw :)
driel chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Two words, most awsome. Or if you prefer, so sweet.
angryteabag chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
oh please continue, that was the fluufiest of all the flufy fics ive read in a long time.

Im a big w/g shipper and I loved this story, it could go on to be a flashback, giles telling his children of when he read winnie to their mother, willow, and then it could tell it in reverse.
Raw Gold chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Sweet without being saccharine, this is a beautiful and lovely piece of writing. You managed to make the plot plausible as well as comforting. Heck, I know it's cheered up _my_ day.

Favourites list, and kudos. n.n

Thank you.