Reviews for Twin Souls
Kelfin chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I really, really enjoyed this fic. I don’t, actually, have anything bad to say about it! The imagery is very appropriate, and I couldn’t ask for more detail. I appreciate the length and intricacy of this fic—it must have taken you a long time to write and edit. It was worth it. Thanks!

I also really appreciate the way you’ve handled the characters. You’ve written an exceptionally convincing portrayal of a child’s thoughts. You’ve also managed to keep both Amiboshi and Suboshi in character without perpetuating the typical meaningless archetypes to which they’re usually subjected.

Thank you also for the note about /RyuuseiDen/; it’s helpful to know the perspective I’m supposed to have when reading this.

It’s a good story, with an interesting plot line—I wanted to keep reading!
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Nice fic .
basketcases02 chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
I just sat and read this in one setting. I couldn't stop reading. I've always been really interested in these two characters and really love the time you took in developing their past. I absolutely love Amiboshi's attitude toward Suboshi at the beginning of the story (seeing him as almost an annoyance) and how it changes upon the death of their parents. I also really enjoyed how you explained their weapons. And although I also enjoy the two of them in yaoi (I'm sick, I know) I really think that you were extremely effective in making them siblings, but at the same time showing that their relationship was more than that because of the situation without making them seem incestuous. I especially liked the scene where they were fighting with each other after the nightmare it was beautifully done.

I didn't realize at first you had switched to Suboshi's perspective, but I think that you did a good job distinguishing the two and I even laughed out loud at a few parts during their meeting with Nakago. I never believed that Suboshi particularly liked him. I really wish you hadn't ended it where you did. I'd like to see their perspective during other parts of the series and see what your take would be on Amiboshi's attempted suicide and Suboshi's lapse into insanity and also their final meeting. I think that you've set up an interesting world for the two of them and would like to see you take it furthur.

Sorry this was so long. I guess I had a lot to say. Thanks for taking the time to write this.