Reviews for When Heroes Grieve
Airenee chapter 13 . 6/11
That was awesome~!
Nightwing's so popular.
Love the singing part. Way to sweet talk Babs...
Airenee chapter 2 . 6/11
This chapter was epic~!
EwaFaa chapter 13 . 5/31
Wonderful
Xenitha chapter 13 . 1/31
Aussie, this is a great story! I gasped and read quickly to find out what would happen, loved Angry!Babs, really loved DaddyBats Bruce and poor Timmy holding the fort alone... Great story and now, WHAT IS THE SEQUEL? You don't give a title. My other concern? You aren't writing anymore! I know you are a Bludhaven citizen, why don't we ever see you? Mable is getting concerned.
The Shadow Keeper chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Best story ever!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
*sighs* I always fall in love with the stories that have writers who haven't updated in forever. I mean, seriously, are you even alive? Or did you forget about this story? If you're not going to keep writing it, can you, I don't know, let the readers know the story is discontinued and put it up for adoption? I'm sure there are a bunch of people who'd be more than happy to continue writing this story.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Ah, that's right. You brought up the little girl later. I was wrong. Sorry!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
There's this discrepancy in this chapter that always bothered me. I could be mistaken, but I don't think you ever mentioned the rescue of the third child on the bus. Good writing so far (I haven't read the story in a while).
Guest chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
Please update! Or write the sequel!
Estel-Undomiel25 chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
Okay, get ready for me to list all the things I loved about this freaking awesome story:
-All the different perspectives you used.
-How you showed how much Dick really meant to everyone and the ways in which they realized it. I think you're right - because Dick was the first sidekick and had this relationship with the younger and older heroes and was a sort of role model for the next generation of heroes as both Robin and Nightwing, he really provided a connecting and steadying role for the hero community. Combine that with his loyalty to his friends, his irrepressible personality, and his deep understanding of Bruce, and you can see how much he mattered to so many.
-How awesome Dick is in this story and how devoted he is to getting back home to his family to help them.
-The excitement I felt WITH the cameramen/reporters when Batman was being broadcast on tv for the first time.
-Tim's determination even when everyone else was giving up. Love that kid.
-The gold pen call and your description of the love between Wally, Dick, and Roy.
-The moment when Nightwing appeared in the stadium.
-Your reassurance that this wasn't a deathfic which really gave me hope to continue.
-Nightwing talking Bruce out of his idiocy with that wonderful speech.
-When Batman reappeared.
-That Nightwing took care of the sharpshooters and was the source of the Batman sightings - I was hoping for that!
-Dick's Tom Sawyer quote.
-Slade saving Batman's life to pay a debt to Dick.
-OMG what you're doing with Strange is freaking me out even though this was written ten years ago!
-Roy giving Batman a piece of his mind and sticking up for Dick, and Bruce finally understanding.
-I was going to comment and say I wanted more reactions from all the heroes, but then I saw what you said about a sequel... I guess we all know what I'll be doing as the night turns into early early morning.
-Sorry for rambling so much. I just really loved your fic and wanted to tell you why. Thanks for working so hard on it and leaving it for me to discover ten years after it was written.
Nightwing'snight chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
what's the sequel called
kuromi123 chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
I love this, I can't wait for the sequel XD
mixxi chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Owww damn this is just awesoms
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
This was SO GOOD! I LOVED IT! What's the sequel? Tell me, tell me noooowww!
Yeah... sry bout that...
Amitris chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
So beautiful!
The only thing that kept me from bursting into a serious case of unstoppable crying, was your repeating reassurance of this not being a death-fic.
Waiting for the sequel!