Reviews for No Such Thing
Blanche K chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
This story has so much potential! Please update in the future! or when you have time please!
Killing.With.Zombies chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
haha. i love this. keep it up. :D
Drunkenchicken94 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Hurry up and update! I really want to be able to read the rest of this.
Clinton chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
really makes one wonder about what made tai so dreamy and dai and TK fight... one of my favorites of your fics!
Calm Soul chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
Man, what a great story. It's a nice beggining and just flows out nicely. Ignore the Daikari and Takari hard core fans. If they can't support your story for the way it's being written, then just...ignore them, and continue writing for yourself. I was a bit put off by the review from Mykan, those are the type of things that give Daikari or whatever fans a bad name.

But hey, don't delete it! There are tons of people who are happy with your story, and are totally fine with the equal amounts of Takari AND Daikari. I know I am.

But...*whisting REALLY innocently* just so you know, I would like this story to turn out to be a nice Takesuke yeah...*giggles* just kidding, you can write whatever pairing you want, I'd be happy with either two (or three...)

Once again, really cool story!
Starlight Sapphire chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
Hi there! I've been reading your story, and I like it! Oh, this is my partner, Lunamon.

Lunamon: Hello!

Anyways, your writing is so freaking good! The chapters are nice and long, too, unlike some stories I've read that have chapters less than a page long.

Lunamon: She's serious.

Yup. And about the coupling thing, too. Yeah, Daikari and Takari... I'm very fond of Takari -

Lunamon: - More likely love it...

Yeah. And I don't really like Daikari, 'cause it don't really work for me at all.

Lunamon: Daikari! Die! *pulls out a mallet from nowhere*

No using the mallet, Luna...

Lunamon: Darn. *puts it away*

I'm not gonna judge though, and tell you to write Takari or not write Daikari, I'm just gonna read.

Lunamon: But if you do make it Daikari, don't expect us to return!

That's right! Until we meet again, Dragon -

Lunamon: - Lunamon -

Both: OUT!
LonelyWalker chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
Editing this one anymore? I'd like to read more of it..
Lindariel12 chapter 2 . 3/4/2005
I wonder what TK and Daisuke thought about detnetion. No scratch that. Just TK. Dai must get one at least once a day! *wink*

Update soon!
ski angel chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
LOVED IT! GOOD JOB!
hello chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
what a long prologue!
MH chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I don't know what your planning but it seems pretty good..(of course i'm a Takari fan so...)
Zoleth chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
This story is, to say the least, awesome.

You have a great writing style, few errors (none that I've noticed, actually), and the plot is turning out to be fun to read. And though I admit I'm not a major fan of either Daikari or Takari, with how the story is being told, I wouldn't care which way it turns out - as long as you continue telling the story good. :)

I love the rivalry so far, as it brings up questions and such... I want more!
nEonot signed in chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
LOVE it! oh and ty? it's motomiya, not motamiya. didn't it look sort of odd to you? hehe anyhoo CONTINUE SOON ok? i love this fic so much!
Saturn's Hikari chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
Wow, this is really great! I can't wait for more- keep up the awesome-ness! Daisuke rocks- I'm so glad you don't bash him like so many other authors. Thanks!

Cheers,

Saturn's Hikari
krista chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Personally I like your style, but do you really know what your doing. because 1: I seriously doubt that there's more daikari fans and 2: your making me depressed on not choosing one of them atleast. anyway Ill keep reading and see what happens. Maybe ill change my mind...maybe