Reviews for No power in the 'verse…
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
{Before anyone asks: Nathan Fillion, the actor who plays Capt. Malcolm Reynolds in Firefly also played the evil priest Caleb in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.}

Any personage who doesnn't know this should be relegated to the kids table, no more tv for them.
Tenshi no Koneko chapter 11 . 11/18/2010
It's been awhile since you updated this Drabble fic but I really think you should do more. It's a good story for being told in short form.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 11 . 8/21/2010
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
HoT.aGaiNsT.a.WaLL chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
I'm so adding this to my alert... I like it thus far :D
lizzywithfire chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
that was so good

when you say to be continued do you mean sequal?
Trinity Day chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
Hmm... I really like this alternate view of Reavers. Well, I guess that it wouldn't be alternate, having been written before the movie came out. But it works, especially in a Buffy crossover. I only regret that you've apparently abandoned this story. But I guess that's what I get for not checking the story's status to see if it was complete or not.
Trinity Day chapter 10 . 12/10/2007
I might not have been expecting Willow, but I'm glad to see Oz and Lorne there, too.
Trinity Day chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
Willow? Can't say I was expecting Willow.
Trinity Day chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
I'm not sure that catching Spike spar with River is going to endear him to the rest of the crew, if they've already their doubts about him...
Trinity Day chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
Huh. The plot really seems to be thickening. A planet that even the Alliance avoids?
Trinity Day chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
Normally I'm not one for shorter chapters, but making them into drabbles, with the sparsity of words that define drabbles, makes it much more stylized.
Trinity Day chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
And Spike is this excited even before learning that this particular slayer he has to protect and train doesn't have the best grip on reality?
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Cute!
LisaMR chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This was awesome! So brilliantly stuffed with information, I'm going to be rec'ing this over at a LJ community called Buffy_Bitcas.
dawn of the new world chapter 11 . 7/5/2005