Reviews for Decisions, Decisions
two words.

loved it.

great job.
amonch chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I thought your story was very good. The whole feel of the story had a true feel to the real show. The offshot humor, the Phill storylines. It was very good. The only thing was the quick affirmation of Carol as Glenn's Godmother. I can believe Frankie could do that, but not after her hating Carol for so long. But overall, I really liked it. Fantastic job. You must have written screen plays before.
Airam4u chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I just started watching Ed on TBS and came across the episode just before the one that inspired this story. You wrote a wonderful story that had excellent dialogue and humor... Mike swallowing the whistle had me rolling with laughter! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Thank you for such a wonderful read.
JustMe10012001 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Really terrific! It was good to see Frankie get her due without Carol bashing! I think in a lot of ways this storyline is an improvement over the "real" final season. They wasted a lot of time on the long-gone ex instead of dealing with Frankie properly. Even Principal Jackass got a better send-off.

But I digress-LOL. This is your best "Ed" yet, Paul. I hope you write more!
hprevan2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Funny and well written. Season 4 as it should have been.