Reviews for Too Clever By Far
Wellllll that was a good ending
Melisanotaku chapter 5 . 3/9
Was it intentious calling Lucius Malfoy "Luscious" Malfoy? Lol.
lexus4444 chapter 22 . 2/17
Good story, I was wondering who is Rohan.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 11 . 2/1
Jajjajaj ay harry harry es tan divertido ser tu jajaj
xsam3 chapter 22 . 12/7/2016
:):):):):):):):):):):):):)!
skyeza chapter 22 . 11/3/2016
It was surprisingly good, extremely unique. It was definitely different than I was expecting, a abit predictable. Gods I hate Dumbs, using dark magic on Harry then calling him evil for using it.
Lavonya chapter 22 . 8/22/2016
Oh... I really like this!
You are fantastic!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 5 . 7/30/2016
You never did post The Drinking Chronicles.
Life will be good chapter 22 . 7/3/2016
I loved this story so much! It was great and cheerful and downright amazing. By the way, I'd like to try my hand at a Harry is Salazar fic and want to ask if you'd mind if I used the scene in which Hogwarts was named. Of course I'd give credit where credit was due but I'd like to use it. I understand if you do not want me to and if you do not wish me to use your idea I wiill most definitely not.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
'showering Gamna with white flowers'
dandraft15 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
he started to cry...this makes no sense
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
Ugh, Hermione in this already pisses me off. Like, why does Harry have to tell them everything about his life and since when did making a joke suddenly make him an arrogant Slytherin? I know for a fact that all Slytherins are not like Malfoy and comparing us to him is beginning to is me off.
bleachdreamer0 chapter 22 . 9/14/2015
While the ending about Godric and Rowena was expected, I did not expect that Voldemort would be defeated by being "disowned". Wow. Loved the story! Disappointed in Draco's death, but I guess you set him up from the beginning to end this way. Oh well.
Hainbuche chapter 22 . 7/7/2015
tolle story, spannend zu. immer wieder gerne gelesen. lg hayne
T51b Moridin chapter 22 . 5/21/2015
That was interesting. So he has a pairing after all. Hahaha I"m not surprised in the end. I thought it was curious that she showed up as she did. I also liked how he ended that in not letting them know their past selves.