Reviews for Too Clever By Far
Lavonya chapter 22 . 8/22
Oh... I really like this!
You are fantastic!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 5 . 7/30
You never did post The Drinking Chronicles.
Life will be good chapter 22 . 7/3
I loved this story so much! It was great and cheerful and downright amazing. By the way, I'd like to try my hand at a Harry is Salazar fic and want to ask if you'd mind if I used the scene in which Hogwarts was named. Of course I'd give credit where credit was due but I'd like to use it. I understand if you do not want me to and if you do not wish me to use your idea I wiill most definitely not.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
'showering Gamna with white flowers'
dandraft15 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
he started to cry...this makes no sense
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
Ugh, Hermione in this already pisses me off. Like, why does Harry have to tell them everything about his life and since when did making a joke suddenly make him an arrogant Slytherin? I know for a fact that all Slytherins are not like Malfoy and comparing us to him is beginning to is me off.
bleachdreamer0 chapter 22 . 9/14/2015
While the ending about Godric and Rowena was expected, I did not expect that Voldemort would be defeated by being "disowned". Wow. Loved the story! Disappointed in Draco's death, but I guess you set him up from the beginning to end this way. Oh well.
Hainbuche chapter 22 . 7/7/2015
tolle story, spannend zu. immer wieder gerne gelesen. lg hayne
T51b Moridin chapter 22 . 5/21/2015
That was interesting. So he has a pairing after all. Hahaha I"m not surprised in the end. I thought it was curious that she showed up as she did. I also liked how he ended that in not letting them know their past selves.
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 5/21/2015
Malfoy did find the creed then. Curious.
T51b Moridin chapter 20 . 5/21/2015
1000 year old thinking scheme. Sometimes its hard to get in newer thinking prcesses.
T51b Moridin chapter 19 . 5/21/2015
Figures. Dumbles always liked to make his greater good the only good. That metling spell was badass.
T51b Moridin chapter 18 . 5/21/2015
Dumbledore being a dick of course. He really should have expected it. I'm surprised that he has not wards set up on his person to prevent such spells.
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 5/21/2015
Oh? I'm curious if he found it. It would be bad if he now decides to kill Harry.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 5/21/2015
Heh. Well I honestly wasn't expecting it to go well in the end for him with Hermione. Bu tthen again it is par the course considering the way this story has been thus far.