Reviews for Too Clever By Far
T51b Moridin chapter 22 . 5/21
That was interesting. So he has a pairing after all. Hahaha I"m not surprised in the end. I thought it was curious that she showed up as she did. I also liked how he ended that in not letting them know their past selves.
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 5/21
Malfoy did find the creed then. Curious.
T51b Moridin chapter 20 . 5/21
1000 year old thinking scheme. Sometimes its hard to get in newer thinking prcesses.
T51b Moridin chapter 19 . 5/21
Figures. Dumbles always liked to make his greater good the only good. That metling spell was badass.
T51b Moridin chapter 18 . 5/21
Dumbledore being a dick of course. He really should have expected it. I'm surprised that he has not wards set up on his person to prevent such spells.
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 5/21
Oh? I'm curious if he found it. It would be bad if he now decides to kill Harry.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 5/21
Heh. Well I honestly wasn't expecting it to go well in the end for him with Hermione. Bu tthen again it is par the course considering the way this story has been thus far.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 5/20
Lol. Snape always gets the last laugh...or so he thinks. Harry will be kicking dat ass.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 5/20
The whole cat bit was hilarious. Fought miss Norris tot he gills. Great stuff.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 5/20
ROFL! My ARMS ARE SHRINKING! AAHAHA. Ah man. Good job Draco. I hate the Creevys.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 5/20
A projection of himself killed a man. That was fucking badass. Loved it. And the whole transformation actually affecting the mind and body to such an extent that he actually has taste in clothing. Excellent.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 5/20
Sentient castle is the best. I never understood why people could make the weirdest pairings but no one paired with the castle yet.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 5/20
He should just go get that book anyways. Lol. I'm still laughing about how he killed his own pet snake.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 5/20
I really hope their relationship does end up as good friends. Draco was always an interesting character with potential if only he could be steered right. Sadly his father turned him into a minion.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 5/20
Redeeming Slytherin House is always an interesting proposition.