Reviews for Don't
BAsupporter chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I think my heart just broke into a million pieces and you made me cry I didn't think I could hate Angel as much as I did in this story I hated Cordelia and I hated how Buffy got left to be misreable in the end don't get me wrong it was good but it was terribly sad so sad that I feel cold like I'll never be happy again its not as bad as that story called Sunrise Sunset now that m,ade me bawl and come to think of it I hated Angel as much in that story as I do in this one I'm gonna go and be depressed now until I can think of a happy story to write where Buffy and Angel end up together and Angel isn't an idiot
tamiasangel chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
You broke my heart with this story which means that its awesomes
yummy0o0 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
awesome. unbelievably sad, but awesome.
emerald sorceress chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
That was sad and only a sequal in which we have a lovely b/a ending can make me happy. That was typical Angel, apologising for things when he shouldn't. Some part of me wishes she'd let Cordy remain captured but then if she did that she wouldn't be the slayer, and it's her duty to save all, even if it means sacrificing her love to do so. sigh. looking forward to your next fic.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
this is a great piece, even though it practically made me cry. i love how you described how she felt about him! and just for the die-hard b/a fan in me: sequels where they actually end up together are all the rage these days! just a thought :)