Reviews for Glow
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Sweet and completely Anya, who is, by the way, my second favourite character. Love it if you'd write more about their kid.
DisturbedKittenWritter chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Aw! Dis makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, lol! Good job, this is very cute.
Sarahlou2485 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Hi, this is really sweet. You write Anya really well.
Viola chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Aww ... so sweet. And I can completely see Anya wanting to name her kid Joyce after that speech in The Body.
chivalrysdead chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Thanks a lot! Actually you probably have read it before as I have it uploaded under my old ffnet name.
Navy Babe chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Oh, that's so cute. I like the way that you wrote Anya, still very blunt, but I think that marriage has softened her! *grins* I like the whole Anya and Xander thing too...my friend and I were watching Hell's Bells and actually stopped it before they stopped the wedding. *grins* We're dorks. Like I said, I loved you're characterizations of the character.
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Hm, I'm sure I've read this before, but considering it's new... Well, that doesn't seem possible. Anyway, I loved it completely. Anya's characterization was spot on, as were the actions of all the other characters. I loved how she told Buffy to find her own Xander, but not take hers - that was extremely Anya-ish. The naming of the baby Joyce (if it was a girl) was a great touch, especially with the reference to the cycle of births and deaths. That was DEFINITELY just like Anya. It reminded me of that scene in 'Forever'. Anyway, very well written!