Reviews for I'm Not a Perfect Person
xmonkeyfunkyx89 chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
awesome job! Keep up the good work!
Lomithiel chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
I really like where you're going with the story since I too think Harry will become the next Green Goblin in Spider-man 3. Harry's actually my favorite character in the movies and I enjoyed reading a story with him as the main character. Keep up the good work.

~Lomithiel~
Mcmac chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
That is one of the best harry fics i have ever read! you are one of the few writers who dont make harry a crazy idiot.

poor harry :(
00 BodySnatcher chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
oh nice. Yeah I totally think that Harry's really misunderstood. I mean, you can imagine his father didn't exactly FAVOR him, and he liked Pete...then his dad obviously wasn't great, but his girlfriend is in love with his best friend at one point. Ok, so theres backround stuff ther, but still. I totally love harry, Is there going to be couplin? I hope so...I wish Harry would fall in love, ya kno? find someone who understands.
Kristiana Marie chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
I like the movie version of Harry than I do the comic one. Ok, so he's a little crazy, but isn't everyone? Besides, he's HOT! XD
pampongchamp chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
wow, bethie, i really am very impressed...you've definately grown as a writer, and im really proud of you hon, great job :)
WinrySan chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Col. Wow this is neat, please write more, but I've always thought, what if Harry didn't want to hurt Peter at all, and well never did...um boring! Keep writing! Lol.
Kari Anna chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Great job so far! I like how you looked at things from the same angle Harry would. There's one thing you may want to work on a little bit though. Some of the sentences in there get a tad complicated. (I have to watch out for that myself. I tend toward run-ons too.) Keep it coming though, you're doing great!
Kuwabaralover chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
This is FANTASTIC. Simply brilliant... EXACTLY what Harry should be thinking after the second movie. Seriously, you covered every aspect of why I LOVE Harry - his obsession with not being good enough for his dad, his anger at Peter, his anger at Spider-Man, his anger for his dad favoring Peter over Harry, AND (last but NOT least) his anger for MJ choosing Peter over him. You MUST continue this. I don't care if it takes you weeks to continue. You HAVE to. I love this story! By the way, this is going on my fav. stories list _~

~Lisa~
DarkAngel chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Good story so far. Update soon.
toestastegood chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Gargle! Great beginning - you've really captured Harry's thoughts. *pokes* More please? Also, will there be slash in this?
Jenny chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
I really like your stoty! Please update a.s.a.p.!:)
Brunette chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Hey, you did get it posted, and I like it muchas! Do continue-I'm really surprised at the lack of Harry fics here, and this one's looking to be good. I completely agree with your portrayal of him, poor guy...
pampongchamp chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
spiderman eh? nice choice bethie! im a teensy weensy bit confused since ive only seen sm2 once, but im givin it a try! i like the idea of it, (isnt this what the third one is gonna be?) im afaid of Harry...so this should beintersting

i have a rambling problem, but i love you!